Reviews for Forsaken
Smoky Bear chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
I like to think of that pale horse as a symbol of hope lifting you out of the desolation.

The question is do you forget the pain or yourself?

p.s. a note to apathy... i re-read it before n i feel that way right now, thanks for writng it.
Hopes Forgotten chapter 1 . 12/31/2003
That's very good, very well written. I like the way it ends with "All is forgotten.", but all of it is wonderful.
Samara-chan chapter 1 . 11/8/2003
Really, really, really beautiful poem. Powerful ending.
EternalBlackRose-85 chapter 1 . 11/6/2003
Boy, can I relate to this poem. I loved the writing scheme; it had great flow.

Thanks for the review, by the way! :)
Dirty Wallpaper chapter 1 . 11/5/2003
beautiful. throughout the poem the words came to me through a narrator, in hushed whispery tones. it really was amazing, so soft, yet very dooming at the same time. amazing work, kudos.
sunday night sky chapter 1 . 10/31/2003
wow.

i like the format thing you've got going there. not sure i really understand but still good :)
Kurare chapter 1 . 10/15/2003
Wow, this is really well done. I especially love the last stanza; 'As lightning comes to strike, All is forgotten.' Keep it up!
Asmodeus Sanity chapter 1 . 10/6/2003
ohh...pretty...imagery...uhuh...good rhythm...always have probs w/ rhythm... urs is good...good.
Stoffpferd chapter 1 . 7/13/2003
Wow, what a great job!

~Stoffpferd~
liquor knight chapter 1 . 7/9/2003
My, my i think my foster daughter is feelin' melancholy, hey, i like the pale horse. makes me think of Death...
T.O. Kat chapter 1 . 7/8/2003
Wow, beautiful poem and wonderful simbolism.
Lidless Eye chapter 1 . 7/6/2003
Awesome poem! Nice work!
Psycho-kyugurl chapter 1 . 7/5/2003
I love the flow and the message it bore its even greater.
Needa S chapter 1 . 7/3/2003
Wow...Awesome job!
Moril chapter 1 . 7/3/2003
This is excellent. I like the allusion to the Pale Horse - I didn't know what it was for a while, but now I do. I'm s-m-r-t smart, I guess...

This is good.