Reviews for This Is Us
darkangelsonic chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
Hey, the story is good. Just please update soon! I wanna know what happens next! So please update! For your fans and me too! I'll be waiting for the upcoming chapters! See you on your next chapter, if ever you'll plan to update. ) hehe anyway, see you.
MoriMorte chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
please please please continue with this story!

i wish u luck on your writing!
xbluxmoonx chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
Great beginning, it's really cute, but chh, good charlotte?
Abby chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
This is really good, I can't wait for the next chapter!
Mage Dudette chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
lol, fun! wdnt it b clearer to put thoughts in italics? jst an idea *shrugs* n im not saying it dsnt work as it is. i like it tho! heh, n good charlotte, i love that song! n u have a joel plushie? i think i'd rather hav one of krad.. or, even, riku n kiley! _
with a flourish chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
Hi! Please update! This story looks interesting... _
annex chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
MUST HAVE MORE!WAH!I heart this story...too cute!Have a nice day!
liv-star chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
Yayayaya..._;; Hehe, I think this story's fantastic! Keep writing please!
Ali chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
Hey, this is a really good story, you should continue it! The storyline seems cool, and I think it could develop into something really good. Man, you really got some good stories going on don't you?
taga-ilog chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
stupid computer says i can't review twice.. well let it try to stop me..
now you!
why are you so cruel?
it's been so long!
please update soon..
taga-ilog
p.s. yuck. did i sound like a brat?
Yoi chapter 1 . 6/26/2004
nice writing style :) write on!
taga-ilog chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
please please please update this one.. its so cute.. ehehe..
luhkiebunnie chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
ehehehe! i like this!
.. i hope you update soon! i foresee that this fic manga is gonna be a great success ]
naraolla chapter 1 . 1/9/2004
You're SO cruel!
Update update update update update update Update update update update update update Update update update update update update Update update update update update update!
Please! I really really really like this!
Peony
pixy-dizzy chapter 1 . 12/1/2003
*growls* UPDATE! PLEASE! I LOVE THIS STORY! EVEN THOUGH IT'S ONLY THE FIRST CHAPTER! ...
can i have krad? please? he sounds kinda like one of my characters. yay! more cute guys to worship! *starts bowing on all fours*