Reviews for Hurt
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Wonderful writing! XD
YourAngelStandingBy chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
I've only read two of your poems, and already put you on my favorite authors list. You have such a unique writing style; flowing and descriptive without being wordy. Brilliant.

LOVED this one, by the way.

-Angel
nish81 chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
...wow!A fabulous poem, one of the best, if not THE best, that I've read. Love the emotion that you manage to convey while keeping the rhyming and varied vocabulary. Keep it up!
Autumn Poet chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
Your voice is the voice of millions, my dear. The words were neautifully settled in place. Such an ecperience written raw yet in profound graceful strokes.
pleasecometrue chapter 1 . 11/26/2004
(I want to live... and yes I want you to live tooAnd I want you to be happy.. I just don't think I can ever forgive you.)

Amazing last lines.

Great write.
yanu chapter 1 . 8/7/2004
Wow...I usually don't like poems with 'swear' words in it but I have to make an exception...It's been a long while since last I checked out your stuff and I wondered why I never reviewed this. Amazing.
LemeL chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
i'm not usually a fan of long poetry but i figured i'd make an exception in your case. i've not been to this site in months (literally) but your review came outta the blue and coaxed me back momentarily. i might even start posting again, who knows?
anyway, you mentioned this was your personal fave so i decided to check this one out, even though it was a love poem. i was pleasantly surprised to find minimal cliche, if any. although i did see a few spelling errors, it's probably not worth pointing them out cause they hardly took anything away.
however, your use of profanities in the poem (although i do realise swearing can show emotion and things like that) sort of did take away from the poem. not because i don't like swearing in poetry - i do it myself - it just didn't seem to suit the rest of the piece. especially with "What the fuck was in you..." and "I just don't give a fuck". didn't work for me. or perhaps it's just me.
aside from that, i feel it would have worked better with punctuation as well ;)
that being said, i must apologise for how critical i'm being, what with you being so nice in your review of my story, and the fact that this poem is obviously referring to something quite personal and hurtful. i'm just like that when it comes to poetry. i criticise. i'll check out some more of your work when i get the time, i can see you have quite a talent, and i enjoy good poetry _
~LemeL~
Absolute Perfection chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
This is realy good i've never read a poem like it. it woud make a good song. thanks for the review.
e t e r n a chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
this is great. truly and sincerely. it'd make a wonderful song.
do you listen to linkin park? i've only heard one song of theirs- in the end, but it reminds me of this.
in any case, you have amazing talent. i hope what you described here has never happened to you before.
blynch chapter 1 . 6/17/2004
I have read a lot of poems in my lifetime, but none have ever had the effect on me that this one has. I was floored and baffled at your ability to put this together so well.
The10thWeasley chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
that was...very, very nice. Very good, very great, very meaningful, very eloquently put, in a distorted kind of way, very wordy, but in a good way, I love the words, how they played off of one another, how they were so perfectly placed and they so perfectly fit, like a puzzle. And they obviously weren't just looked up in the thesaurus because you used them correctly and everything and...wow. Brilliant. Masterful. Cinematic. Graceful. Ay, too many words to describe it, I love it, I really really like it. It was...wow.
loz chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
Dis got me choked up. I luv da fact dat this relates to so many peeps dat they all reviewd ur poem. I think it takes alot of brains to do sumin like tht. It really related to me too. I feel exactly this way about a guy. Hoping he will think about me but i know hes moved on it's me who can't and i don't let him know i jus use hateful words tht r truly lies. God thts messed up. Anyway im gonna stop boring u wit my life story and say..please...please never stop writing..doing what u do. It's a talent. More than tht a gift. Luv laura aka loz x
Arcania chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
Very good. I loved this. Almost sounds like something I would have written. I love how you didn't try to shorten the story you were trying to tell, and at the same time, I still couldn't stop reading it. It almost made me cry, but then again, I know how this thing personally feels, and it isn't happy. Maybe one day you will find what it is you really do seek.
FELICIA-SPENCER chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
Wow...I'm speechless. That was emotional, powerful, and awesome. I have felt that way a time or two, but the way you put these feelings into words just astounds me. No wonder this poem got so many reviews. It was truely worth it. Great job. Highly impressive.
tarienelle chapter 1 . 4/1/2004
ugh. you put everyone else's poetry to shame. that was FANTASTIC. love it. sad though.. its really great. one of the best i have read. maybe the best even. kiu. )
123 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »