Reviews for Socerer of Destiny :A Strange Day in Crescent Star
Kalys chapter 4 . 3/14/2004
ending sad great story though
Kalys chapter 3 . 3/14/2004
Dead Dad Huge Crabs what in the world good chap though
Kalys chapter 2 . 3/14/2004
yeah good
Kalys chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
yeah more of story
Spasmodic Rice chapter 4 . 2/19/2004
Lol that was so random. And really funny. Nice touch with the huge crabs taking over Crescent Star. Chucky has quite a wild imagination.
Blizz
The Lord Of Darkness chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
You keep up your great story telling!I can't even tell my favorite part from the story. I hope this story keeps up!
Hawk Mage chapter 4 . 7/15/2003
Miss me? I sure have missed your stories that's for sure. I read some too at a friends house last nigt.

Starr: Yay I get too read again.

She's been reading books during the vacation while i tried writing. I actually have a chapter for both. I WON'T be posting during the next two days though due to the fact that I have several things to do. *coughs* unpack*coughs* Off to the others.
Totoya chapter 4 . 7/2/2003
Oh no! It's over! I loved this anyway!

I can't wait to read blast to the future!It sounds really interesting. And I'm glad your webpage will be up soon! I'll go there and sign the guestbook if you have a guestbook!

The ending made me laugh so hard I fell off my chair! It was all a dream! I love the way spacea comes in angry after every series about Chucky forgetting to meet her at the mall! It's priceless! You think Chucky would learn by now?

You've got a talent! Keep writing stories! I'm going to check out your blast to the future story!
ibgone chapter 4 . 7/2/2003
And it was all a dream...pretty funny too. Now Chucky must a powerful bishounen in the next arc? I wonder how that'll turn out?
PsychoSazeVamp chapter 4 . 7/1/2003
How wonderfully insane!

I rarely read script format stories- I find it hard to picture the scenery and characters, but yours all seem so wonderfully cute. I like the way you describe their ears

Anyway, you reviewed me, so I'm repaying the compliment. _
Tyagu-Anaykus chapter 4 . 7/1/2003
Really funny ! Really enjoyed the storie which is an introduction to another that seems even better! :) You're in a pool? what's that? Pool game? Can you tell me?
Anime Queen chapter 4 . 7/1/2003
LOL! Not the *mall* again! lol _ great ending! of course i'll read your next story! sounds interesting!

AQ
Cosmic Angel chapter 4 . 7/1/2003
Aww. It's the end :( This was really funny. LOL at Chucky. "Get away, huge crab!" Hehehehe.

I can't wait for the next one. _
Anime Queen chapter 3 . 7/1/2003
aw... no! poor chucky! having his dad die... so he becomes the king, now, doesnt he?

the rest of the chapter was pretty funny, i found myself really laughing out loud at burneri falling off the bed with chucky's sword! LOL that was the best ever! _

i'm looking forward to the rest! (it's a pity it has to end so soon...)

AQ