Reviews for Eclipse
Alloy Brightdreamer chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
I can strongly - empathize with you. Take a look at my work sometimes. I know it's trite, but - I know what it's like. I'm sorry.
Sybel Cesia chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
Yes. You describe it very well, the betrayal, the lies. My middle school was not as bad as some, since it was so small.
But as we both know, I know what it's like to do that...
"My soul wails in timeless agony,
Splinters,
And falls."
Probably my favorite part is this, though:
"Recollecting my past,
Reshaping my hopes,
Redreaming my future."
_ I also like the "Blood-red rose, rising from the dust" image. That might become a drawing or painting one day.
~Sayrah~ (so that you don't think I'm some random person _
Kristen no Delaunay chapter 1 . 6/29/2003
Very powerfully written, very forceful and frighteningly provacative. A beautiful finale, with simply gorgeous language. ::applaudes::
Werecat99 chapter 1 . 6/29/2003
Horror is something very common in every day life sometimes. And you've captured this fact perfectly well. The metaphors were just stunning.

Good work, and thanks for the review.
Alyx Bradford chapter 1 . 6/28/2003
::hugs:: Y'know, I've found that terrible middle school experiences seem to be a common denominator of govvies.

This was very evocative - your writing always is. Very powerful, good structure.
Plato's Optic Runaway chapter 1 . 6/28/2003
oh, quite eloquent. the title fits well with it. middle school was a living hell...i readily agree. this is amazing! i like it so much, i'll check out some of your other stuff...