Reviews for Bob the Boring
Frederick Waters chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
Interesting thought naritive... that is all that I can really say about this one...
Jinenji chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
AMen to that! maybe next time you should sit a watch "Blues Clues" i did once and it really felt like i was getting uneducated! well anyway it's good that you got back the felling of being young! thats good!
Lucy Ricardo chapter 1 . 8/4/2003
wow, that was good. i liked it! i remember the face! I'm adding this to my favs.
Hakori chapter 1 . 7/11/2003
0_0-somehow i enjoyed this and got a blissful thought from it. Somehow i think bob the damn builder is stupid as well, though i've never seen the show and have seen commercials for it. You're someone to really freak me- i mean make someone laugh...
cherryangel chapter 1 . 7/2/2003
ROFL! I concur! That last part was just so funny! I feel exactly the same way. What happened to Angelica's window, or Little Bear? Why just this morning, I witnessed 'Ozwald the octupus' leading a flower, a puppy and some other poor sap with parade music in his stereo (Yup, you heard right.)in a make-believe parade because he mislead everyone into believing there was a huge one. That octopus is so stupid, I swear! They ought to make sushi with his ass. That way, he might actually make useful. _
lili brik chapter 1 . 6/28/2003
lol...funny, funny...the depressing idiocy of kid's shows...how stupid and easily entertained do these cartoon people think kids are?