Reviews for DIED KNOWING NO ONE
lebuffle chapter 1 . 11/12/2003
So sad. It's a horrible thought that nobody would care for you after you died. You've captured it, and have easily made the poem rhyme without forcing it.
sorcha chapter 1 . 7/8/2003
wow. really nice. thanx 4 the review. its so deep and yet the truth of what really happens to us. good job

ps. check out my other stuff and gimme ure opinion
Damaged chapter 1 . 7/5/2003
V_V Yet another sad one I relate to. You have so much talent...make me jealous... Keep writing!
lainxauber chapter 1 . 7/2/2003
ah...I'm such a sucker for angst. It's even sweeter as I sit here feeling like such physical crap.
mizu no kokoro chapter 1 . 6/30/2003
U still didn't stop writin' as u said u would! oh well...keep up the good job! _- ur gonna be famous! LOL
Free-Writer chapter 1 . 6/30/2003
I like this a lot! It must have taken a while to write and to come up with it all. It is very clever and I hope to see more of these from you.
brunette chapter 1 . 6/29/2003
all i can think of is, 'wow'. i can understand how this culd take 4ever. ur a really good author 2 b able 2 write so good w/ the restrictions u set 4 urself on this poem.
Keep it 100 chapter 1 . 6/29/2003
An acrostic with a rhyme scheme, cool! There a saying that says "To be forgotten is worse than death." I think this fits.

Heart of the Sword
Falling Stars chapter 1 . 6/28/2003
That looks like it would take a long time and a lot of thought to write. It's really good!
Arayuldawen chapter 1 . 6/28/2003
wow, that would have definitely taken a while to write. Great job.

Arayuldawen