Reviews for Con Brio
jennedy chapter 2 . 10/25/2009
if his dad hates music, why the heck did he name his kid "tenor"?

jennedy
neko-neko-neko chapter 2 . 6/11/2005
poor tenor... if i were to have a father like that, i'll be nothing but a jittery bag of bones for the rest of my life! hm...i wonder what's making the old man so grouchy? update? _
Yingzha chapter 2 . 7/9/2004
this is a good story, I'm having issues with Tenor's dad, makes me want to push him off a cliff xD anyways please update soon, though I'm more interested in the No More Alexis one xP
S.M.C.L. Rodriguez chapter 2 . 11/18/2003
Oh...My...God. This is so good! You must

continue. Please? Pretty Please? I'm really into music and I love this story.

Poor tenor he reminds me of someone I know.
Jazzy Kitty chapter 2 . 7/29/2003
o a story with music in it! I already love it. (haha maybe it has to do with the fact that I'm really into music... maybe I'm just biased.) LoL but seriously, this is great stuff - can't wait for the next chapter

Kitty Harlande
Bang chapter 2 . 7/9/2003
Gr... I don't like his dad much at this point. I'm sure that deep down he's a caring person, but he's just forcing his will on Tenor WAY too much. I suppose Tenor's mother was a musician of some sort, and after she left, his dad was left heartbroken and such, and wanted to force any trace of what might bring the pain back to the surface. Which means adios, music! Or I could just be strange, crazy, and reading too much into it. I do that sometimes. Sucks to be Tenor, though, eh? At least he has Cammy. She seems cool. The violin is a cool instrument. *sniff* I miss my poor little baby... I had to quit to focus more on my singing. Anyway... very cool story. I hope you continue. It's-dare I say it?-amazingly amazing! _ And I really love that title!
Bang chapter 1 . 7/9/2003
*insert X-Files theme* doo doo doo doo doo do... hehe, don't mind me. That just seemed to fit. Interesting opening. I like Tenor already, and you haven't really introduced him yet. Well, you have, but not in the way we can see how he acts and junk. But, anyway, that's an accomplishment right there, because I'm not particularily fond of tenors. They're overrated. They are a pretty rare voice type, so practically every every tenor who sings professionally is famous. Even if they aren't all that great and don't deserve the fame. Gr... And I'm babbling. Good start. I'll go read the next chapter now. PS. I like the title. :)
Pothe chapter 2 . 6/29/2003
poor tenor! jesus his dad is strict, i mean not even music? that's the worst thing i've ever heard...ok maybe not worst but its terrible non the less. newho please write more soon.

dont suffer from insanity, enjoy every minute of it.

Pothe

ps oh yah judging by ur other story which I LOVE In the Dark, this one will be pretty good.
sorrowofDeirdre chapter 2 . 6/29/2003
Man, his father is a jerk...but what's w/that last thing, you know, that good night son, thingy? Sigh, I hope you update so I can find out, but, how can you concentrate on SO many stories? Gosh, that would kill me. :)