Reviews for Gollum's Tale
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 8/26/2004
:( I love gollum and smeagol.. you elft out that whole good smeagolness.. unless you were basing it more on the books than the movie.. anyhow... I liek it and the inspiratiuon for black angel was this picture in creative writing which was a person dressed in black with black wings standing over a person in a bed
really-bad-egg chapter 1 . 8/15/2004
its cute how you went through his story in the poem. Good job, and thnx for reviewing me, I really appreciate it!
Mina Skywalker chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
HAHHAThis is very funny! You should post it on .com if you haven't already! lol! I was laughing my head off! Very good! You should play Yahoo Pool more often if this is the sorta work it inspires! If you arn't too busy I'd appreciate it if you could read and review my story The Violin! Thank you in advance! Keep up the great work!
NybCR chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
The summary of Gollum's life... not exactly flattering and completely pitiless, which is basically what Gollum deserves. Not Smeagle, though-but you weren't talking about him. _
Etheral chapter 1 . 1/21/2004
lol! Cool! I like Gollum! he's cute!lol.
E. M. Grinlord chapter 1 . 12/31/2003
Hm. Not bad. You might want to post this also on if you haven't already and if you have an account there. Yep. About the poem. Yeah, that's pretty much the history of Gollum.
Nemesis-Wolf chapter 1 . 9/18/2003
Heh, I like it.
XtrM chapter 1 . 8/1/2003
Cool. not what i expected, which is good.
OsirusInferno chapter 1 . 7/20/2003
Hey! thanks for reviewing my column! I dont have time to read Destiny's Child but the story seems really interesting so as soon as i have time I'll read it!

This poem was very funny, and it flows great with the movie/book !

OsirusInferno
Mbwun chapter 1 . 7/20/2003
Thanks for the review; yeah, it's coming a little more slowly than I'd expected. Writing horror is way harder than military s-f!

But on your stuff...

The poem's quite good, I'm not always taht keen on the rhyming stuff because it sometimes seems forced, but this doesn't have that problem. You seemed to skip to Gollum's demise a bit quickly, but that's okay...

He Who Walks On All Fours
EvilelvinsorceressAmy chapter 1 . 7/19/2003
yay...it's good, i like it, i doesn't need to be changed! _being a tolkein fan myself, you depicted it rather well.
BelovedMoon chapter 1 . 7/19/2003
LOL you have such a twisted mind. You should write a poem for every Lord of the Rings character, and they should all be just like this!
DancinDramaFreak chapter 1 . 7/10/2003
Lol. Very funny. I like it!
Tempting Sanity chapter 1 . 7/7/2003
heh heh...very cute! Nice rythm, and the poem itself was pretty funny.
Cirien Phoenix chapter 1 . 6/30/2003
Absolutely brilliant. I love it. That's very true to the way Gollum is. Good work. By the way, thanks for the review.

Cirien Phoenix of the Eternal Phlame