Reviews for Fallen Angel
really-bad-egg chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
wow, just wow. You've got talent gurl! One of those deep-thoughts-in-the-middle-of-the-night, huh? Yeah I know how that is D Yours turned out really well! Good job!
PS My middle of the night poem is "thought before action". If you have the time, check it out!
Fairy in Black and White chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
Deep and tragic. Awesomeness! Man, I'm twisted...hehehe. But apparently I'm not alone. Good stuff.
Etheral chapter 1 . 1/21/2004
Sad. Very sad. It has that repetition in it which could make it a song.
Great job,
Alyssha
Nemesis-Wolf chapter 1 . 11/29/2003
I'm in awe. *Speechless* Great job.
insert name here chapter 1 . 9/9/2003
wow...i've read alot of ur works n just like wow...thats all i can say, ur a really wonderful author, and i hope to read more of ur works

brendz
Esther Kjella chapter 1 . 7/26/2003
Pianful. Very, very painful.

I guess perhaps it's because abuse is all too common. Many people suffer, and some never get out of relationsips like that.

Priase to you for writing that very touching poem. )
EvilelvinsorceressAmy chapter 1 . 7/19/2003
*shivers* i like ur poem about gollum better...this one gives me the blue willies(i love saying that)...nonetheless, it's a pretty good song...er, poem or whatever.
BelovedMoon chapter 1 . 7/19/2003
I love this poem too! It tells such a sad story. Sigh. So depressing. Good job.
DancinDramaFreak chapter 1 . 7/10/2003
OOh...that was so sad. I like it though, especially the "Heaven, oh Heaven" part.
Ninii the LuciL33t chapter 1 . 7/7/2003
I like. *nods* yep.

i hold respect for those that write poems about abusive relationships. I've written one myself but i have to fix it. ...

This was good, and i like the 'heaven oh heaven' parts. I'm not religious, but that was really nice.

One suggestion: if you ever do put it as a song again or something, you should try and give her a happy ending.

but kudos to ya and thanks for reviewing my poems as well.

Have a day! Ninii
White Lyhter chapter 1 . 7/6/2003
I decided to read and review one of your works since you did the same for me.

And I'm so glad I did.

This was an incredible poem.

As for as technique goes, it was well done.

But the emotion it evokes? The images? The thoughts it provokes and the story it tells? Those were phenomenal.

It's going on my favorite's list. :)
Shiroi Hana chapter 1 . 6/30/2003
Love the poem! I was in an abusive relationship like this. When I tried to break up with my boyfriend, he beat the shit out of me.