Reviews for I Ku, You Ku, We All Ku For Haiku!
Turtle Queen of Freeks chapter 2 . 3/26/2004
Reviewing.
Corisu Li chapter 2 . 2/11/2004
Funny! _ I especially liked this stanza in the first poem: "The second syllable chased me
My eyes were sleepless wrecks
Like an algebraic equation
I just couldn't solve for 'x'"
Great!
AP Especially chapter 2 . 11/19/2003
Your haiku (or plural haiku) is/are not cursed! Good idea
shamless hate chapter 1 . 10/24/2003
Verry odd i luv it Sounds like my friend.
orangefreak33 chapter 2 . 10/20/2003
What is the plural? I think I use haikus, but I don't know if that's correct. Anyways, that was really amusing, but you need a third chapter. "The plural is..."
Emma Louize chapter 1 . 7/11/2003
Whoopsies, my first revwie didn't work. Well heres what it originally said:

Very good poem. Now if you'll ecxuse me, I must care for my dog and return to my cynical ways. _
Emma Louize chapter 2 . 7/11/2003
st get back to my cynical ways. . .
The Black Rider chapter 2 . 7/4/2003
The first poem was brilliant. I was totally engrossed in it from the beginning, and the second made me grin. The title reminded me of a scene from Down By Law, one of my favorite movies.

Italian Tourist: "I scream-a, you scream-a, we all scream-a, for ice cream-a."

And on and on it goes. I'm putting you on my Favorites List as well. You are very talented and creative. I'll read some of your fiction later today.
Magentian chapter 1 . 6/30/2003
LOL very cute! _ Even the title is neat. Just goes to show the weird stuff we all think about... myself included...

Of course, I always just called them haikus. That's probably not proper English, but, as haiku isn't an English word, and as I live in an area where a graduation certificate from any of the local schools is more of a public joke than a qualification, I often get away with it. _
Blessed Sacrament chapter 1 . 6/29/2003
Lol, I must say, well written. Pretty funny...Hey...what is the plural for Haiku?
Keep it 100 chapter 2 . 6/29/2003
Cool! A really, really, really long distance curse. I haven't seen one of these in a while, but that's another story. _~

~Heart of the Sword