Reviews for Five Simple Rules For Dating My Teenage Son
ally-chan chapter 18 . 3/11/2004
Oh my god. That story was so beautiful. I cried and I'm about to cry right now! You are so incredibly talented and now I'm going to go read the sequel. Great work!
Moumoku chapter 18 . 2/28/2004
That was... so beautiful! *cries* I can't believe that was your first yaoi story; it was so good and perfect and... now it's come to an end! *cries some more*
*wipes away tears* But seriously, I think this was a wonderful story. I loved the plot because it was original, I loved the characters because they were original and totally lovable, and basically I loved every aspect of the story.
So thank you, my Lady, for writing such a wonderful story. *bows* You really did a great job, KD. Kudos to you! o
Moumoku chapter 17 . 2/28/2004
The wedding was just purrfect! I almost cried too. ;
Tenshi is right; ukes DO have the upper hand! XD
O_O Oh gods, not under the table!
KD, you are such a kinky, hentai author! XD
Hm, Li and Tenshi have a wedding night of their own. I loved every bit of the lemon (and of the rest of the chapter as well, naturally).
Moumoku chapter 16 . 2/28/2004
Yay! Tenshi can walk again! o *happy dance* Well, I'm glad everyone seems to be happy: Ukai and Kitarou, Tenshi and Li...
What's this? The last lemon already? No! ;_; *sniff*
O_O It's at the reception hall? WOOHOO! XD
Moumoku chapter 15 . 2/27/2004
Hm, Tenshi and Li married and having a family... now THERE'S a nice thought. :D Then again, think of what their offspring would be like! XD I don't think the world can handle more than one of each of those boys.
Whahaha! The super glue bit is hilarious! Lip-gloss, eh? I suppose it's uke-friendlier than a wine bottle! XD The lemon was hot! *fans herself*
Moumoku chapter 14 . 2/27/2004
Aw, Yukiko's adorable! And so is Tenshi's reaction to the little boy falling asleep on him.
I'm glad Tenshi is going to try and keep on enjoying life. He doesn't deserve to wallow in pity.
O_O Now I wanna know who the new house maid is and what he/she is going to do besides cleaning! *hentai thoughts*
Moumoku chapter 13 . 2/27/2004
I change my mind about Kitarou way too often. T_T Well, I guess I have to congratulate you then, KD, for making suck a complex character.
SALICHI, YOU STUPID PRICK! How dare he take advantage of the situation by forcing Li to date those stupid girls! *rant rant bitch bitch* YOU GO, LI! ; No, I don't mind that he just might have killed two people; I'm just that evil. 3
Loved this chapter! *cheers*
Moumoku chapter 12 . 2/27/2004
I love the new naughty side of Tenshi. Li's really rubbing off on him.
Forget what I said about Kitarou, he's just a big prick after all. He's ruined everything for Li and Tenshi! ;_;
Poor Tenshi... ;_;
Great chapter, but so sad!
Moumoku chapter 11 . 2/26/2004
I completely changed my mind about Kitarou; now I don't hate him, he's just a little misunderstood. Now I hate Yukio for hurting Kit-chan and Ukai!
Yay! I loved the appearance of Mathias! He's such a cutie!
*melts into a happy little puddle* Tenshi makes a great seme. XD This is my favorite chapter yet!
Moumoku chapter 10 . 2/26/2004
No, KD, your chapters aren't too long! The longer the better, if the chapter's interesting enough. And since your chapters are always interesting, I don't have anything to complain.
I love the Halloween costumes everyone's wearing. :P Do I EVER like the Ukai x Kitarou pairing! XP I think they're adorable together!
Moumoku chapter 9 . 2/26/2004
Aw, no Li uke. :( Well, class will probably be very interesting with Kitarou as teacher. :D Ukai is cute! o Satoshi's Five Simple Rules are even more hilarious then Li's, though now I'm just as confused as poor Tenshi. I loved this chapter. I really want to read about the Halloween party!
Moumoku chapter 8 . 2/26/2004
O_O Kitarou... is not nice... and neither is Salichi. Stupid, homophobic *mutter mutter* Okay, wait, Salichi is just not nice, Kitarou is an asshole. O_O Li as uke? This I gotta see! XD
Moumoku chapter 7 . 2/26/2004
Poor Li, I know how he felt in the rollercoaster and Ferris Wheel; I'm afraid of heights too. The lemon was sweet and just... yum. XP Not at all bad for a first lemon, KD. :D
Moumoku chapter 6 . 2/26/2004
Li's really cute around Tenshi! Yes, I want a lemon next chapter! XD
Moumoku chapter 5 . 2/26/2004
See? I knew Kazoul wasn't innocent! This was really a great chapter. I liked angsty Li, though I prefer him his usual perverted self. And now I really wanna know about the Five Simple Rules! _
196 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »