Reviews for Five Simple Rules For Dating My Teenage Son
Moumoku chapter 4 . 2/26/2004
31 pages of FSR goodness! YAY! o Kazoul is just too cute to be true, there must be something going on behind that innocent facade... besides that he's necking a guy at the club, I mean. _~ I just luved Tenshi in leather! XP
Moumoku chapter 3 . 2/25/2004
... I'm suddenly very glad I don't have Biology. I loved the lemony bit. And yes, I did think dirty thoughts when I read about the sunflower seeds. Overactive imagination... heh heh. ;
Moumoku chapter 2 . 2/25/2004
_ Aww, I love Tenshi too! His talent to make a sarcastic comment in almost every situation is great! Li's five rules... RULE! XD And his confused feelings towards Li are adorable! Can't wait to see those two in a closet! XD
Moumoku chapter 1 . 2/25/2004
Wai! A really good chapter, KD! I love Li, he's such a pervert! XD Hee, already some naughty stuff in the first chapter! Yes, I think this chapter was a little confusing, but it was also very good and it's only made me want to read more. So on to the next chapter I go!
Terra Fire chapter 4 . 2/18/2004
This is really great. I just love this story. I've only read the first few chapters so far, and I can't find any thing wrong with it. Any way, let me get to reading the rest of the story.
;}
~Veggie~
sinful-saint chapter 18 . 2/13/2004
I hope you read the late reviews. I couldn't review before because I wasn't signed. Now that I am I wanted to tell you that this was my favourite ever fic. (still is, too bad it's done *sniff*). I started reading the sequel but I still wanted to review this story. :]
just me chapter 18 . 1/16/2004
Hey, you know the reason for this review...160! WOOT! *throws confetti and waves flags with chibi Tenshi on them* Ph no, baby, don't eat that! *gives Tenshi a glass of water 'cause he's choking on the confetti* *smaks Li* Why aren't you looking after him? Now...write the sequel soon...or I'll feed your baby more paper! MUAHAHAHAAHaHah
Kat chapter 18 . 1/14/2004
okay okay, I'm fixing my oversight.
I loved this story, but I'm really bummed it's over... I'll keep checking back to see if the sequel is up. Nah, just a small hint.
I have to say I'm definitely going to look at certain things in a whole 'nother light now. Like lip gloss...
Tenshi-Usa chapter 18 . 1/12/2004
This story ruled and in so many words... your plot kicked a**. Ehhehehehe! . I really loved it. It was a sweet ending. Tenshi is such a lovable charactor. Hm... The title of this chappy fit well. XD I really loved it though. Oh- and you BETTER write a sequeal! If you don't, I'll send you junk mail for odd things like... um... japanese plushies and... um... feathers! . Oh.. wait... or I could just send you pocky as a bribe. XD I'm so happy I know what the five rules are now! This was so good! I will miss it. *cries* BaiBai! i.i I will miss all of duh cute cuddly charactors... oh... and Li. *grins* I didn't think he'd really like being called cute and cuddly by anyone except Tenshi. XD Cha!
hoang chapter 18 . 12/23/2003
aw, fuzzies! that was too sweet. And Vaseline just got really, *really* boring. .;;
this is one of those fics that you wish could just go on forever and ever, so what if it never gets to an ending? (and I'm not just saying that to be nice. XP)
Irish Latte Llama chapter 18 . 11/25/2003
I thought the ending was very sweet. Congs on finishing it. Hope there's sequal despite it being yaoi.
Hayden Leslie Gaines chapter 18 . 11/23/2003
Aw that was so sweet. I really liked that ending. I think it was so romantic. Why can't real men be as sweet and romantic as Li was? Okay now I have to go wipe away the tears. I'm such a sucker for romantic endings. Arigato.
Sadistic Demon chapter 18 . 11/23/2003
*sighs happily* _. What a lovely ending.
Wolveress chapter 18 . 11/22/2003
WOW! congratulations for getting this far. I completely forgot about the 5 rules.. until i read the letter! But i guess that was the main idea yes?

reat fic! Totally loved it! Looking forward to the sequel.. if there is one! Kudos
Olena chapter 18 . 11/22/2003
~_~ Now I know why I was so reluctunt to read this last chaoter, I didn't want for FSR to end T_T It was so sweet, and nice, and heartwarming, thanks for wonderful time, KD I really do hope you start a sequel soon, cause I can't get enough of Li and Tenshi, they're too cute
196 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »