Reviews for Five Simple Rules For Dating My Teenage Son
wazawaisuru chapter 18 . 11/22/2003
*cries* Good for you KD, you gave everyone a happy ending! T_T I'm really gonna miss these guys-*huggles Kitarou*! I'm so glad Yuki is going to live with Ten-chan's family, and that Kitarou finally got away from that asshole Yukio! Really well done!
Zoe Nadja chapter 18 . 11/22/2003
IT'S OVER? Aw that was such a cuteness ending *sobsob* Anyway...are you going to write a sequel? You should write a sequel that takes place a few years from now. E it's all so cute! Yay! I'm so glad everything is good. Thanks for an awesome story.
Sheepie chapter 18 . 11/22/2003
I LOVED IT! I can't wait for the sequal, and I can't wait to read Crimson River. This was a wonderful story and I loved the way you ended it! Actually... You kinda helped me to so thanks! I was stuck on the beginning of something I was going to write and reading the final chapter helped so much. Thank you for the help, the wonderful story, and the wonderful stories to come!
leib chapter 18 . 11/22/2003
Aw, it's over... That was a very nice story. And we finally got to know the Rules. I can't wait for the sequel! XD Great story!
DiamondKing chapter 17 . 11/15/2003
Aww, thats so cute. _ _ _. Tenshi and Li are so perfect for each other. Keep up the great work _~!

~Rainy Diamond12
leib chapter 17 . 11/15/2003
This is a really good fic! Too bad it's going to ebd soon. I hope you write a sequel.

You are a good author and I like your writing style!

Keep it up!
Sadistic Demon chapter 17 . 11/11/2003
I like your insane ramblings, I Love the lemon, and I can't wait for the sequel. You're such a nice author.
Hayden Leslie Gaines chapter 17 . 11/11/2003
Tenshi and Li are so cute. I really liked this chapter. Too bad it's the last lemon ;-;. I also like your insane ramblings at the begining and end of the chapters. I think you should definately write a sequal to this story.
Wolveress chapter 17 . 11/11/2003
Wah.. the wedding sounded beautiful! it would have been fun if they actually stayed under the table... the whole time.. LOL~!
Olena chapter 17 . 11/10/2003
Hey, great chapter, the lemon was kinky, tho it must have been damn cold! You definitely need to write a sequel, cause I don't know what to do without my weekly doze of FSR!
RedFrozenAngel chapter 17 . 11/9/2003
This chapter was awesome! I love Tenshi, he and Li are so kawaii together! You haev to write a sequel, I don't knwo what I'll do without these two lovely characters.
wazawaisuru chapter 17 . 11/9/2003
Aw! Congratulations Xi-Lan! She's like the coolest single mom ever and I'm glad she's found someone nice! Oh happy day_!
Irish Latte Llama being lazy now chapter 16 . 11/2/2003
Does that mean it's gonna end soon. The last lemon. Sounds kinda scary. Oh well. You did great on this chappie.
Tenshi-Usa chapter 16 . 11/1/2003
Tenshi-Usa:: Yay! You updated! I really wish this didn't have to end...

... but I suppose it must at some point. I kinda hope that my story won't ever end, yet at the same time, I want it to end only because I don't think I have time for it anymore and if it's done I won't feel guilty for not updating it in centuries...

um... well, ANYWAYS- as I was saying lovely, absolutly magnifient job on this chappy and that goes for all the other chapters too. How do you write that well?O.O? I wish I could. ; Thank you for reviewing chapter three of Dare to Love. If you didn't see it already, I've added chapter five. ; It gets confusing. Sorry... I don't mean to talk about my story on here... I'm just happy I finally got time to update. Now I shall finish blabing and leave... I know none of you want me here anyways... *sob, sob* bye...

kyno:: Oh quit the dramatics Usa.

Tenshi-Usa:: Okay! Chow! Keep up the good work... and the fluffiness. ... e... good yaoi... XD
Repsychus chapter 2 . 10/31/2003
Dear Kenyako,

Really great! I like the way that Tenshi realistically agonizes about his feelings for Li. It's awesome!

Though, I must admit, it is a tad bit confusing. I mean, there are times when Tenshi's thought train goes a little off the tracks, or the grammar is skewed. Thankfully, it's not that much.

Anyways, awesome story. Will review more. Love Tenshi!

~Repsychus~