Reviews for Governmental Grail
Bish chapter 4 . 4/12/2005
Is that it? No! You must write more! I want to know what happens next! I hope the next chapter will be more interesting...
Bish chapter 3 . 4/12/2005
Oh, i can relate to the part about Norah lying on the bed, extremely bored... That's how i was feeling before i found your story! Now I'm hooked!
Bish chapter 2 . 4/12/2005
Ok, you were right, it was a bit slow... when do the interesting parts start?It was still well written though. :)
Bish chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
I didnt find it repulsive at all! It was amazing!
aims80 chapter 4 . 11/26/2004
I really, really like what you've got so far, you're a good write and the story idea is unique. But I see the update date shows you haven't updated in a long time so perhaps you're no longer working on this story?
d'Neronique chapter 3 . 11/12/2004
37926 divided by two divided by three is 6321. 632((9-7)/2)
d'Neronique chapter 1 . 11/12/2004
So...?
dfgsfdghftgt44 chapter 4 . 1/8/2004
The brother thing didn't seem rushed into the story, but I didn't really care for her whole gang connection thing. This isn't one of the better chapters, but it was still worth reading.
~Cirien Phoenix of the Eternal Phlame
P.S. You might want to update the summary. It's still talking about chapter 2.
korakane chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
normally i only read and write in the fantasy/sci-fi genre, but i got bored, so decided to look for new things. this story is very intersting, and yet the prologue says much but not all. a very intersting mix...
dfgsfdghftgt44 chapter 3 . 7/12/2003
I don't have the entire Meteora CD, but I have the song Somewhere I Belong. I love that song. In fact, I was listening to it as I was reading this. Very awesome band. I love Metallica, too. This chapter was the best one so far. I really like it.

I find it wrong to beg for reivews, but I'm feeling a bit desparate...Can you review my story "A Legend of Revenge"? That's going to be my best story yet!

Excellent job.

Celeste6 chapter 3 . 7/12/2003
oh, definately can't wait for more! this is great! keep it up, you are a very talented writer!
Peachez 24 chapter 3 . 7/11/2003
I have a feeling her final words to people haunt her while she's in that place. Being hateful the last time you see someone hurts, even if you do hate them. Strange, but true. It really interesting and I can't see any real errors. You know it wasn't a bad chapter. Actually it was a little insightful of the character. Keep writing and update soon!

Peachez _~
aims80 chapter 3 . 7/11/2003
Interesting.

Luv Aims :)
dfgsfdghftgt44 chapter 2 . 7/6/2003
Okay, so that wasn't the greatest ending, but it's gotten me at least a bit curious. I forgot to put this on my Author Alert list so I can keep up with it. I was just reading my reviews again, clicked on your name, and realized that I had decided to review this story. Well, I will try to keep up on it now. Also, can you please review more of my Job of the Reaper story? You don't have to read all the chapters, or even review about the story, but I'm desperate for a vote I put out and I'd appreciate your input on it. I'm realy very thankful that you reviewed the first 2 chapters. Thank you!

~Cirien Phoenix of the Eternal Phlame

P.S. This really wasn't a bad chapter. You did quite nicely.
aims80 chapter 2 . 7/6/2003
Very interesting. I am looking forwards to reading some more of it when you write it.

Luv Aims :)