Reviews for twilight of eternity
John Ink chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
yea,yea. Okay. Decent. wow. This is getting pretty good. Hey, this isn't bad. A poem that stands out on FictionPress? I love it! it's so... Okay. slowing down again. pretty good. I like it. Fireflies...

The whole thing is good, but the middle is great. Very moving.
Nelson Wells chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
There is a lot of filler on FP, but this isn't it. This is a very good poem. I loved the detail and description. Metaphors are my favorite :) haha, anyway, good job.
CrazyCheerChick chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
wow. Absolutly amazing...you decsibed everything in complete detail...amazing! Keep it up! Kelsey
Ina-Shiri chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
dat was nice. u described da scene well.
Perilous Escapist chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
This was pretty good. Lovely imagery, I have to say. Keep writing.
eyes of sky chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
I love your style. It flows seamlessly between memories, dialogue, metaphors and many other aspects of language. I especially liked the part about "seeking the man beneath the flesh". It was about physical and mental love all at the same time.
Angel 864 chapter 1 . 12/30/2004
Aw... that was so beautiful. I really enjoyed it, the basic yet complex structure, the words. Nice job.
Lane Stein chapter 1 . 9/24/2004
I love your poem. Beautifully written, I like the line, "In that forgotten moment of a dream" and the last two lines as well. Very nice imagery and word usage, flows beautifully!
Falling For You chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
Wow, I loved this! The feel of your writing flows so well and I loved the figurative language you used, especially these liens:
A day I remember like summer's last breath,
The last of the light falling into the arms of the night,
Beautiful poem.
scarlet sunrise chapter 1 . 8/9/2004
I found this poem very moving! Your writing style is certainly graceful, not to mention enjoyable. I don't know what to say, except that I like it. Great job.
x0x-Still-Alive-x0x chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
cool poem )
marshbar960 chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
very impressive and relatable! loved your choice of verbiage and the vivid imageries you used to help develop your overall mood!

however, i do have one criticism: i really don't think you need the comma after "other" in your first line. just my opinion but please don't let it push your button. other than that, i thought that the poem was a magnificent work of art! thanks for sharing and please keep writing!
Songs of sorrow chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
Well done, nice use of language and all that.
Great job
S.O.S x
Casey-Calli chapter 1 . 5/6/2004
ooh, i liked that a lot. i loved all of the description. would you please review my 'angel in disguise'?
-Calli
snow fox chapter 1 . 3/30/2004
magnificent...truly a work of art...