Reviews for Might, Could Be
TheDarkPassenger chapter 15 . 7/11/2013
This may be the most heartbreaking story I've ever read. It's hard to say whether I liked it or not because it wasn't exactly what I was looking for when I set out on my quest to find good twincest. However, I do know that it was incredibly beautiful and made me feel more than most stories, although the amount of emotion in these words culminated in me crying uncontrollably on my bed for quite a while. Thank you for this masterpiece.
jgriffiths chapter 15 . 4/24/2013
I love this story! I was so wrapped up in it I cried at the end, which I rarely, if ever, do. It was so heartbreaking. Your writing is very beautiful and haunting. I hope you take that as the huge compliment I mean it to be. It just stuck with me. The boys stuck with me. I loved the descriptions of the eyelashes and the waiting for the rest of his sentence thing.
" I love you, he said. And he said it the way he said things, when other things were meant to be said right after, but nothing was."
"I do love you." There he goes. Always being so much like himself, making me remember we aren't really the same person. He had his half, and I had mine. Sometimes we fit together, but were never really the same skin.
I just think its poignant and sad and beautiful.
It's just a lovely piece of art and a masterful use of the English language. I know you haven't done anything here in a while, but I just had to write something about that amazing story. Hope I get to hear more from you in the future!
his crooked grin chapter 14 . 9/28/2012
this is all so delicate and fragile and makes me cry and curl up in bed and i love it very much.
chaoskitty658 chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Beautiful :)
my poor toaster chapter 15 . 12/27/2011
I cried at the end so hard.
m chapter 15 . 10/14/2011
TheHobbitOfCandyland chapter 15 . 9/13/2011
This story was very good, I really liked it. [:

I've always been a big fan of twincest. 3

But excuse me, twincest fans? I need some help. /:

I read this story on here. . . I can't remember the name, obviously.

But it was on my favorites, then when I tried to find it, it was gone. The story was about two twins named Griffin and Blaise who are in love. There's two stories, the one I'm looking for is the sequel. Please help me, this story was one of the stories that inspired me to start writing. I need it in the worst way. /:
TrappedInTheMirror chapter 15 . 1/17/2011
This was amazingly beautiful... Amazingly beautiful. One of my favorite stories of all time on fictionpress. I'm kind of kicking myself in the face right now for realizing that I haven't reviewed this story until now. Yeah, I'm extremely ashamed. Might, Could Be is such a memorable story. Just reflecting back on how such a deep relationship between the two brothers broke so tragically apart makes me want to cry all over again. I love your writing especially. It's so poetic, so abstract, yet so real at the same time. I really was able to see through the eyes of his brother and live through the story like he did. And I worship the ground you walk on because of how you ended the story. It was so unexpectedly shocking and heartrendingly painful that I burst into a million pathetic tears by just reading the last line. I know its been a while since you've lasted posted on here and you probably don't check this anymore, but just know that Might,Could Be is absolutely amazing and I'm glad that I was able to have the priveledge of reading it. Thanks so much for writing. :)
LittleGreenSnowman chapter 15 . 11/14/2010
That was a really great story. Its got me all teary . one question: did he kill himself again? was it when the main character was in his brothers room? Such a great work, it's so poetic!
A chapter 15 . 8/10/2009
I hated this. I absolutely hated this because I loved it. It’s hard to see human nature so neutrally displayed through such agonizing displays of emotion.

To me, this brought on a whole slew of different ideas and thoughts – so many ‘what if’ situations that could have been and might have been but weren’t, and that is amazing. You have a way with words; to be able to twist them, manipulate them, that I find idyllic and beautiful and ironic and disgusting (all in the best sense of the words, of course), and it’s really captivating.

One thing that I noticed throughout the entire story was the anonymity you kept everything in. I think that just gives the whole thing more depth and makes it that much more amazing, but also a lot more confining and sad because it makes it easier to identify with the characters and pretend that it’s my point of view that I’m reading through.

Otherwise, working on grammar and punctuation would be beneficial to your writing (and I realize that this is an old fic, so ‘if you haven’t already’ is the gist of the thing, I suppose).

I am so... incredibly, incredibly, glad I read this. Thank you! Thank you for the amazing read!

- A.
A chapter 15 . 8/10/2009

- A.
Kai Cimmerian chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
aww man. O.O

i really liked it. REALLY awesome.

i read the whole thing in one sitting... i liked how the narrator was really into the relationship but his brother seemed to be using the relationship as simply comfort after losing "her". it's really angsty.

also really romantic how the narrator /knows/ that and loves his bro regardless...

i'm trying to do a twincest too! i just have the first chapter up but if you get teh time, review mine?
frozenblackpetals chapter 15 . 4/27/2009
... I...

huh...

Im speachless. I honestly don't know what to say. that was... amazing, horrible, and beautiful all at the same time. Im just...

wow.

yeah, wow.

You know, I dont even know their names...
OH MY GOD A FAIRY chapter 2 . 3/9/2009
dear lord you can write depressing shit!

you are way better than Stephanie Meyer, but you make me angst... realy bad, so yeah. but no there is always room for improvement.

Being better than Stephanie Meyer isn't saying much so keep working.
Kia Zi Shiru chapter 15 . 2/10/2009
wow. this is so... odd but also so beautiful!
86 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »