Reviews for Lightning
joie 610 chapter 1 . 8/4/2003
good poem! i like it :) thunder and lighting are so beautiful... it was written well, but i feel as if the ending was a little... shaky? anyway, good job!
Arayuldawen chapter 1 . 7/3/2003
man, this is awesome. It really seems as if you were really lightning, talking about your feelings.

Arayuldawen
lainxauber chapter 1 . 7/2/2003
So true...and strangely enough, the perfect murderer can also heal uncurable afflictions. Lightning is incredible, the power it has. Very good poem.
I'm leaving fictionpress chapter 1 . 7/1/2003
... *blinks* I'm sorry... It's a bad day for me now, I'll read it again sometime...

From this, I would say you are good at this. It flows pretty well.
GoldMetalGymnast chapter 1 . 7/1/2003
that is a really cool poem I can feel like that sometimes especially at my younger brother...

continue that awesome writing!
Keep it 100 chapter 1 . 6/30/2003
Only a handful can do something like this.

Heart of the Sword
Baby Milo chapter 1 . 6/30/2003
SCAREY! But really good!
charolastra chapter 1 . 6/30/2003
OOh. Interesting perspective there! I like. Good job with the rhyming; it flows pretty well most of the time, notably this verse, which I really liked:

"This happens

When I'm in anger and rage

There's no escaping me

The world is your cage"

Some verses need a bit of tweaking, as they don't flow quite as well as the rest, but overall, it's a great poem. Good job!
mizu no kokoro chapter 1 . 6/30/2003
man, there was lightin' over the weekend when i was swimming! or was it thunder...?
Falling Stars chapter 1 . 6/30/2003
This was very, very good! I never thought of lightning like that before but I like the idea!
Free-Writer chapter 1 . 6/30/2003
Great style and imagery. it captured lightning perfectly. keep writing!
not sure yet chapter 1 . 6/29/2003
very kool and interesting, love the imagery, muchly enjoyed, excellent job