Reviews for A Story at Three
Damaged chapter 1 . 7/4/2003
Whoa. Very dark...beautifully written, as always. I love your stuff!

Yes, I hate crying in front of people, just like you. I relate to that part. And when you wrote about having the feeling to punch your eye...yep. Been there before.

Keep writing! I loved this! And especially at the end "I hope you have enjoyed it." It brings you write back to the beginning. Awesome job!

~Damaged~
alix camille chapter 1 . 6/30/2003
I like this story, mostly because I can picture it very clearly in my mind. You worded it beautifully. Good job! Seriously, I have nothing bad to say about this. Write more!
Hazel Bite chapter 1 . 6/29/2003
Oh, very nice. Like one of the comments before me, I like the way you made it seem like the character/you had performed an action when in reality you didn't. It's funny, I seem to think the same way. All those images flashing in my mind. Anyway, NO MINDLESS TWITTER. The story itself is a bit short. I kind of wish there was more to read. But as it's based on true happenings, I don't suppose it's possible to lengthen it. Great description and detail. But for some reason, I don't really like the last couple sentences. Just my opinion, though. Great work.
Chikemuri chapter 1 . 6/29/2003
very emotional. it's great how realistic you make it sound, so it's hard to figure out if you are really that depressed or if you're just extremely empathetic. i like the way you made it sound like you'd really cut yourself at the beginning, then said that it was just your thoughts. it felt so real that one can't help but hold their breath through it. great work _ it kinda reminds me of one of my poems, Written In Blood, although it's really different. it's such an odd idea, for someone to imagine hurting themself and not actually doing it, and it's something i haven't read before. great idea, great job, and if it's real, hope you feel better.