Reviews for Aishiteru means I love you
Ur aZn GrL XD chapter 8 . 4/29/2004
I like ur story so far and hoping for u to continue this story! If u want to know who i am,don't! Hehe
Master of the Chimps chapter 7 . 1/1/2004
YES! I HAVE FINISHED READING NOW U MUST CONTINUE TO WRITE! WRITE MY FURRY LITTLE FRIEND, WRITE LIKE YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT! *gets dragged away by guys in white coats* REMEMBER! WRITE! DONT STOP!
Gin Uyoku Kou chapter 7 . 12/19/2003
Oh was that a threat? Dang somebody is awfully attached to their girlfriend! Update soon!
Scott chapter 7 . 12/18/2003
monkey story is always nice to read P
Izzy chapter 7 . 12/16/2003
It's a nice story. Really. But why would you put Cheeky with Alwin instead of Kyle?
forbiddenfantasy chapter 1 . 10/6/2003
UPDATE!

and thats an order! XP

lol... nah, takwe ure time, rushing bad rushign spoils, but i really like ure story...

i guess Ares remembers all the facts coz he himself discovered and created them, plus he has a good mind and an aptitude forlearning... *sigh* i wish he would do my homework AND give my exams for me :P

and no you werent rude, anything to get reviews right? :)
Master of the Chimps chapter 4 . 10/2/2003
I've actually never read a story written like this, its very interesting and easy to read! Please do update soon and I'm glad u suggested me to read it!
forbiddenfantasy chapter 4 . 9/25/2003
Nice!

i think Natasha is a pretty name, and Sakura is always an option...then u could so something with K or Kie, since u have alreday made it her nick name:)
forbiddenfantasy chapter 2 . 9/25/2003
SO CUte! i like cheekie! but i like her nickname even better! and kyle sounds like a good guy! i expecially enjoyed their little conversation and they way foul language just slips out of his mouth, and she warns him! its cute! its a really cute story...

but maybe u should try doing a bit more description, so that it doesnt sound abrupt...it sounds like a play, but i kinda admire that to-the-point-ness too!

keep up the good work! and thanks for reading my fic too!
dragonprnzess chapter 4 . 9/19/2003
Okay. I admit it. I didn't read the entire thing! I'm sorry, I just can't read stories that are in dialogue forms - unless they're MSTs. I sincerely hope you know what an MST is, otherwise I sincerely apologize for the use of too much Harry Potter fic lingo. However, from what I DID manage to read... Your writing is okay; I have no complaints about grammar or whatnot. I think you've gotta improve on your punctuation, though, because that was driving me nuts. Also, some of your characters are beginning to become too perfect - and there's nothing a serious critic hates more than Mary Sues and Gary Stus. So just watch that aspect of your story, make sure the plot doesn't get too cliched or anything. Great work, though! Just don't get lazy with your updates like me! P
Lee Geok chapter 3 . 9/10/2003
Quite nice la... the storyline is interesting but if there are more gals in the story i think it would be nicer... ;)
Inu-Angel Z chapter 4 . 9/9/2003
This is a good story. It reminds me kinda of a cross between Kodomo no Omocha and Marmalade Boy. Please continue soon!

I'll try and review every chappie. That 6 more reviews if there's only 10 Chapters.
Iridescence chapter 2 . 7/6/2003
Yay! I'm the first one to review! Btw... you should change your settings... Why don't accept anonymous reviews? Anyway... I kinda forgot about the first part of Cheeky so it's fun to read it again!