Reviews for Change of Heart
pessimistic romanticist chapter 6 . 9/29/2006
that cant be it just when it was getting good i know its been awhile but you should really update this its really good as for your poll i say someone new
nathalsa chapter 6 . 12/13/2003
This is very interesting! Continue continue continue! Now! My vote is for never met before, personally. This is better than a lot of the stories on FPN these days...I really enjoyed it.
curlygirl chapter 6 . 10/18/2003
good story so far... and i definitely think it should be a new girl, because a girl he knew as a kid is really redundant. way too many people use that one. but i like your story!
cricket chapter 6 . 9/1/2003
I like your story so far. i think that the girl should be someone brian knew when he was young.
Trinity of Dreams chapter 6 . 8/25/2003
Loved it, make it some one he once knew
Cathy chapter 6 . 8/24/2003
your first paragraph keeps repeating the same thing over and over...you should change it a little bit
somethingrandomlydifferent chapter 5 . 8/20/2003
it was good. kind of short though. it was realistic cuz that sounds like something my parents would do to me.

do you think you could review some of my stories? thanx! Su ventilador leal, Cathy **that means your loyal fan**
AlleyCat14 chapter 4 . 7/21/2003
When will you update?
Tinker chapter 4 . 7/12/2003
Wow! This story is awesome. I am not quite sure about the girl, I think it should be a totally new girl and then the other half of me says a girl from his childhood who was 'the girl next door' but has suddenly transformed to being pretty cool and unique. Keep writing!
midary chapter 3 . 7/8/2003
this is cute. ::sigh:: and sadly pretty true about lots of highschool relationships... now i see what you mean by 'can he change his old ways', wow he's pretty sneeky, i feel sorry for his dad. i can't wait 'till the new girl shows up and we really get into the plot. keep posting. hopefully i'll have time to continue reading this as you update. _~
under the influence chapter 3 . 7/5/2003
not a bad chapter...it went a little fast, but that's okay. a little more description would be good as well. like describe the difference between the cars-like a sleek, shiny mercedes versus an old beat up station wagon. over all, it was good. i'll be waiting until he meets the 'girl.' one question...this is in the spiritual section...are you going to focus on that aspect at all? keep up the good work...:)
angelcat2 chapter 3 . 7/4/2003
I thought it was ok but you are making everything go too fast. good luck with your next chapter.
coonie chapter 2 . 7/4/2003
this is good. i think the new person should be someone he has never met before because some of the best parts of romance stories are the "getting to know u" parts.
under the influence chapter 2 . 7/2/2003
not bad...I'd like to see the girl be someone new that Brian's never met before. I'll be waiting for the next chapter :)
angelcat09 chapter 2 . 7/1/2003
I think you write really good. I really really like your story. Write more chapters!

Luv, Cathy

P.S.I think the new girl should be sum1 he already knew from when he was really young.