Reviews for Romeo & I
GreenstoneRie chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
I know you havent updated in a very long time but could you update this please!
Jeex chapter 2 . 5/29/2006
I absolutely love you story to pieces. plz continue pretty plz.
Rocza Sierra chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
This is really good and not just because I'm studying Romeo and Juliet at the present time, but also because it's very well written. Keep at it!
Sira Morgan chapter 2 . 7/15/2004
Great! A Shakespearian story!
Harold's Purple Crayon chapter 2 . 6/26/2004
oh, please update soon! this is good! toodles!- HPC
RoseSeaportanz chapter 2 . 6/26/2004
Great job! This is an awsome story! Please write more!
shameshame chapter 2 . 4/13/2004
It's been... six months again since you last updated. Um... are you dropping the story? I hope not, 'cuz it's *really* good. And um, if you are, well, it was good. And if you aren't... YAY! And um... I'm rambling. I'll shut up... like, now.
shameshame chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
Wow. I really really really like this story. You know, those advertisements aren't a bad idea (that's how I found out about this) but you don't need to advertise, your story's amazing without trying! Now onward to chapter two!
freelancewriter chapter 2 . 12/19/2003
la la la...update soon please!GOOD STORY...WHE CAPS...ok, anyways...keep up the great work
Marlah Singer chapter 2 . 12/15/2003
Hey, kool story so far, please udate soon...and if you feel like it, check out my story 'A loss of innocence'...LATER
.T.
anonoymous chapter 1 . 11/7/2003
awesome... cant wait for more!
Secretive chapter 1 . 8/4/2003
I really like this story. It sounds like it is going to go somewhere really great! And it works pretty well with real life, it's nice to read about a girl that isn't super popular or anything. Devina seems a little more real. And so does Keith, from the summary it sounds like he's going to be like most of the guys at High School-I hope he grows up...Did I write that? Anyways, keep writing and update soon!
Hannah Marie chapter 1 . 7/1/2003
ok i LOVE the first chapter! it was seriously really good and i love to read too, and im kinda picky, but this is a GREAT start to the book...I cant wait to read the next chapter!
kerv chapter 1 . 6/30/2003
it's really good. u got my attention and kept it through the whole thing. it's also sounds like it's building up to a really good climax. great first chapter
Rebekah Kaye chapter 1 . 6/30/2003
OMG! This sounds like it is going to be so cool! I can't wait until you get the next chapter in! This sounds like my kind of book! I like the style that you write with. And the only mistake I noticed was a typo in like the 3rd paragraph where you put "the" instead of "she" when you're talking about her tucking her hair inside her coat.