Reviews for i need
Acorna chapter 1 . 12/3/2003
Beautiful, same topic as my work
Pain
erika
Belle Squared chapter 1 . 8/11/2003
of course you are worthy of it. The real question is, why aren't you getting it, when you should be? I'm so sorry.

Very awesome and horribly sad poem. Perfect in every way, but sad.

Lots of Love!

Pink
De Miles Justus chapter 1 . 7/12/2003
Ah, a question of logic. Very, very good piece. You present the conundruum of Human nature.

Consider this: If everyone goes about seeking something in life, just as you do, what makes you believe latching onto another will do any amount of long term good? In the end, you're just baggage to each other. That is, if your other is simply human.

I've found that trusting in God works better than anything else offered by the world. We were made to be loved by God, no matter who we are.

Honor God, and god will honor you. But only you can make that first step. Free will, don't you know.

Remember, I'm just playing the critic here, just as you asked.
akalocachica chapter 1 . 7/12/2003
oh I know exactly how you feel. everyone seems to have love except me and it just feels like I'll never get it because I don't deserve meeting that person...blah blah. anyway, you don't want to hear all about my love life. good poem, it's relatable and I loved the theme!

Sarah
Tormented Romantic chapter 1 . 6/30/2003
this was wonderfully done, I love the sort of suspense and yet it was fairly apparent the entire time what you were discussing. It flowed very nicely and was just thoroughly strong which isn't seen very often anymore.

-Tormented Romantic-