Reviews for Target Practice
DancingKitKat chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
Wow, amazing poem! I enjoyed it immensely. Keep up with the great work!
Kismet chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Lovely. It was witty, told a story, and rhymed, too. But I guess you knew that already. But, yeah. Lovely.
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Hey, I'm here to share some exciting news. This story was added to the poetry category over on A Drop of Romeo! :)

Here's the Review:

"Helen Thinks: “Target Practice” is an amazing poem that keep it 100 and I find it an extremely relatable read. I think most people will share the author’s frustration shared about the endless amount of pop-ups and their silly deals that come onto our screens throughout an average internet session. The writing has a catchy, present beat that keeps the pace throughout the poem. As mentioned, the poem has an obvious humorous undertone that will have the reader smiling along as they read – maybe even chuckling! I dare you not to think of this poem the next time a pop-up arrives on your screen..."
Heise chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
does the number 1,003,023 mean anything significant

or is it just an apprpriate number for reading the poem out loud without stumbling? :D
Chaotic Demon chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
That was awesome! Now I'm gona think of this poem everytim I see a pop-up.
SubliminalAnarchy chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
Hey, this is a really funny poem. Extremely true, as well. Awesome job! :-D
ta1nt3d1uv chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
haha awesome work. popups suck. :-)
emptyword chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
*laughs* That was great! I can't believe I missed reading this one...Really, it's fantastic. *smothers laughter*
BeaumontRulz chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
omg that was so good! haha i could never come up with something like that...i'm just bad at making things rhyme lol. i loved it!::Alex::
darkdragonfly chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
Stupid pop-ups...I hate them too! Actually, I'm lucky, I've got something called AdZapper. It stops them popping up and makes a cool bugzap sound. Way cool!

Nice poem, loadsa talent there!

Rock on, keep smiling

Debbie x
crazy-lady141 chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
Pop ups suck! But I have quite a good blocker, but they still slip past! :(
Kim chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
So true, so true...
Jack Lumber chapter 1 . 7/21/2004
It's about time somebody showed em whose boss
DaybreakStorms08 chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
Ha ha, I hear ya sister. Pop-ups are so aggravating!
The Xylia chapter 1 . 6/21/2004