Reviews for Whispers on the Mists of Time
Ishuzu chapter 1 . 6/17/2004
Sometimes it's all we have...
I liked the ending of that poem, as well as the rest of it _ Very well written.
I wanted to say thanks for reviewing my story, My Sweet Prince. I made up the pharaoh and I wasn't specific with the setting in time. Really, I was more interested with the flow of the story at the time. _ I probably should have made it clear though.
Anyway, thanks so much for your review and I love this poem _ Very well done.
~Ishuzu
Amarisa chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
It's an extremeley good poem,I'm surprised you haven't shown it to me before. But you started off with a rhyme and meter, or something, and then you went to prose and back again. Stick with one style, it'll be easier for people to read.
Other than that, I greatly enjoyed it.
Ginny chapter 1 . 7/11/2003
I really think the strength of this poem is the transition of thought in the middle. It goes from sorrow and desparate needs to be lifted from the world that this person is in, to the hope that such a thing would happen. Lovely job in that, Miss Sokorra.
Christine chapter 1 . 7/11/2003
I think a poem or a picture either tug at you or leave you cold. Since, as a reviewer, I can neither paint nor write a poem, I must rely on the way it makes me feel. Each reading of "Whispers" makes me sad, a plea for understanding, tolerance, caring, like a gray sky, with little breaks of sun, trying to shine through, but the grayness is still makes me feel the ache of being young and not knowing what is there.I can't tell if it is good or bad poetry, but it makes me feel lonely.