Reviews for Uprooted
Seina chapter 13 . 9/25/2004
Wow, that was really great. I'm really hooked on Jamison, now. And I'm insanely curious about Jay. It will all come out in time, though. I love this story. It's really different, but a great idea. Being different is how you get noticed. If only I could figure that out... ~Lady Merlin
Furbs chapter 13 . 9/5/2004
I love, love, love this story! Can you say mixed up love to the max or what? The whole love/crush stuff with both Lily and Rose is really interesting. But the thing that interests me the most is learning about all of their pasts (everyone's too, not just Lily's and Rose's). You give us a little bit each time to keep us satisfied, but never too much. However, you need some big, huge conflict soon, like in the next 2 or 3 chapters, because if not it'll drag on a little to long without a major conflict. It's been way good so far and I can't wait till the next update to learn more about their pasts! Chapters 12 and 13: "This is so classically becoming the first day of school that I just want to barf all over the floor."
MyVeryOwnDreamland chapter 1 . 9/4/2004
omg this story is really really really good, i really like "The music that was flating out of the speakers"
EchoesOfReason chapter 13 . 8/20/2004
An update YAY. Now I'm the happiest person in the world. Very nice chapter. Although I wish it was that easy to shut your brain off huh! Well it was still an amazing chapter. I'm sorry I'd love to leave a longer review but I've got to run. Take care, great job, and good luck!
Love,
.soul
Greatheart chapter 13 . 8/19/2004
I love it, I love it, I love it! I'm so glad that you updated and didn't give up on this story. It all seems so real. I love the lovelorn teenagers and the two main characters. It all seems so real, like these are people that I've met. Please, PLEASE! Update again soon! Wonderfully wonderful!
~Alaina
thisspiltmilk chapter 13 . 8/19/2004
liz, this so rocks. i love it. esp the insite into rose's past. i really like rose she's my favorite. i also really like shawn and joel. so anyways, dont take so long to update next time cause i might die. i love this story!
JupGrrl chapter 1 . 8/15/2004
I've read til Chapter Four so far, and one thing I can say is that you write really well. Your descriptions of the settings were particularly good and really captured my attention.
Forgive me for not continuing to read more now, but I'll be back!
Seina chapter 12 . 8/8/2004
Oh, this is turning into a very tangled web of love, huh? I really like it, write more soon. ~Lady Merlin
Seina chapter 4 . 7/19/2004
Aw...prayers are wonderful things. I'm happy thay prayed. :)
Seina chapter 3 . 7/15/2004
Ooh...I like Shae, too. But Rose is kinda bitter. But I still like her. ~Lady Merlin
Seina chapter 2 . 7/15/2004
I like Shawn. And Rose. And Lily. And Dylan. And Joel. But mostly Shawn and Rose. ~Lady Merlin
Seina chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
Hey, sounds interesting... and figited is spelled fidgeted. Sorry, but typos drive me insane. Pet peeve. ~Lady Merlin
Little Monkey Child chapter 5 . 7/15/2004
wow, i'm likin' this a lot. as i said before, it's a terrific story, and the opposites are great. one terrific thing about it is that you display more than one opinion about things such as religion, death, so on and so forth, as rose and lily think differently on so many things. the only piece of C.C. that i have is that i think that some of the things that rose is doing are contradicting her general character, and that so many people are being introduced at once that it's hard to keep track of them all. alright, that's all i have to say, and if there's a perfectly good reason for both of the things, then i apologize profusely for ever doubting. great job!
~Little Monkey Child
Little Monkey Child chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
hey, i like! i'm just reviewing the first chapter first, as... well, i guess it's kind of a habit. anyways- the story is terrific, and i'd have to say that one of your strongest points seems to be description. honestly, it's fantastic. rose seems like a bit of an angsty girl, and lily's pretty much the opposite, but it seems pretty good, and i like how you change the points of view so nobody ends up hating one character due to another character's personal feelings about one of them. if i'm started to ramble...well, that's good-it means i have a lot to say. usually that means i'm interested. great story, keep writing, and i'll be back to review in a couple chapters, as you're right, reviews are great things to get.
~Little Monkey Child
tara chapter 12 . 6/10/2004
Liz, this is soo good I can't wait for the next chapter.. I am just so caught up in the characters and..Oh I jsut love it, it is so good. Wow well I'll talk to you later.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »