Reviews for We, Orpheus
Alcapacien chapter 5 . 11/14/2003
THAT IS SOO KEWL! I was thinking that they were going to kiss or something...eh...-_-' lol. can't wait for more
Falconess chapter 5 . 9/22/2003
Excellent. You're really good at fight scenes, you know that Sheila? Great pacing on the dialogue and the descriptions. You're giving away just enough of the adults plot line to keep my interested without spelling it or or overloading my brain XD

I'm excited to see where this is going next. :)
Pennsylvania6-5000 chapter 5 . 9/16/2003
Ok, some of this is still a bit complicated ...

Was Ryan wearing a glove when he shook hands with Tybalt or something? And is Ryan's powers limited to his fingertips only, or his entire skin?

Anyways, keep writing. I love your story.
Adib chapter 5 . 9/14/2003
Woo, it just occured to me that this chapter's title is a quote from B5. Rock on! :D
LiNdSaY.AP chapter 5 . 9/13/2003
and the plot thickens! this is good! update soon!
LiNdSaY.AP chapter 2 . 9/13/2003
i was kinda confused in the beginning, but i think i got it cleared up. this is good!
Emmanuel K. Quartey chapter 5 . 9/12/2003
One question, are you ABSOLUTELY sure that you've not gone through this before? I'm amazed by the way you keep the characters...in character (does this make sense?)

Tessa has every reason to behave the way she is, for some strange perverted reason, I laughed out loud when she asked Ryan, "You aren't going to die too, are you?" Ryan too, behaves like he should, the way those too are going on, somebody is going to end up kissing the other mid-argument, it's SO obvious. I've never really liked Tybalt. He should learn to keep his grubby little 'airy' hands off her! Why is it that some people just don't GET IT? HUH? IS IT TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR A *LITTLE* SENSITIVITY? Umm.. sorry, Tybalt has not made my day to say the least.

I also liked the way you introduced the action, it's rare to read about a suddenly occurance without the author using, "Suddenly" or "Out of nowhere".

The only thing 'not good' I have to comment about is the description of the creature that attacked them, I wasn't really truly able to visualize it, except that it had beady little eyes. Apart from that, good job!
Adib chapter 5 . 9/11/2003
Oh, glad to see an update. I like the way this story is heading. What did the ending used to be?
B. Styles chapter 2 . 9/11/2003
*is really into the story* AH! I love Mythology : ) ! Thank you for at least putting the Fates in proper context. I look forward to reading more of this, so you'd better keep writing it.
Pennsylvania6-5000 chapter 4 . 9/6/2003
Wow. This story is very intriguing! Fabulous!
Adib chapter 4 . 7/12/2003
In Greek mythology, the Fates were three sisters who controlled the lives of mortals. Clotho spun the thread of life, Lachesis measured it, and then, when it is time for the person to die, Atropos cut it.
Emmanuel K. Quartey chapter 4 . 7/12/2003
Okay, WHO'S JULIE? Please write more soon, I'm dying to find out what happens next!
Emmanuel K. Quartey chapter 3 . 7/12/2003
Let me guess, Tybalt is her "invisible friend, right? There, you see? Contrary to popular belief I AM smart! Anyway, I got really confused at the Fates part, could you clarify that area up? Thanx.
Falconess chapter 4 . 7/11/2003
Oh! :( Poor Ryan! That's really harsh. I think it was a little fast to be adding Julie into the picture, since we just met Tybalt, but since she's the last it's probably for the best. Having Grace die really tied the two storylines together nicely. Good character development, this is getting really exciting :)
thinwingedgirl chapter 4 . 7/8/2003
This is awesome. Keep writing!