Reviews for Silk Curtains
sylph paean chapter 1 . 9/19/2003
absolutely beautiful.
Mystic Kiwi chapter 1 . 8/8/2003
kinda tired...havent reviewed your stuff in awhile... nice and spiff ybut what does it ahve to do with curtains?
Just Wolf chapter 1 . 8/8/2003
i loved the imagery, esp in the first verse. some of your phrases were genius, and some of them were appaling. eg. genious:"bitter wine of the repressed." appaling: "amisdt the drizzly curtains/by an invisible misery's actors." the first line was beautiful, powerful and striking. the second was cliched, dull and unapealing. but still, it was a feckin' brilliant poem, and i applaud you for it.
obsidian katana chapter 1 . 7/19/2003
another awesome poem! wonderfully written, i really love your imagery. nicely flowing, great word choice. gives me this angsty, dark, despondent feeling. i like that. great job! keep on writing!
Psycho-kyugurl chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
Kudos! This is what I call a masterpiece.
soulspring chapter 1 . 7/14/2003
powerful... your word choice is truly admirable.
GoodbyeDeleteThisPage chapter 1 . 7/12/2003
It seems in this poem you have used all of the intense words that grace our language. Wonderful groupings and phrases. Like your other work is creates vivid images. It's like one of those poems that I have to read several times to truely experience it. Beautiful.

Look to the Stars,

Oriana Amadis
Bob n Kazzi chapter 1 . 7/6/2003
Those omniscient crimson rags...

I love your writing! I know you like mine, but yours is amazing! the words you use. Argh, this is so brilliant.

Shades to the forgotten haze that lies beyond!

I love this poem. Argh!
BelladonnaDementia chapter 1 . 7/5/2003
This is great! I like all the descriptive words and phrases. Keep it up!
Keep it 100 chapter 1 . 7/1/2003
The images you used and the detail was so great. You really have a large talent.

Heart of the Sword