Reviews for Beeping
beatiful... just beautiful.
Catticus chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
so sad...but wonderful.
ShadyUltima chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
Wow, this one sent shivers down my spine. Amazing! Keep it up you are great.
Neoinean chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
This story was recommended to me, and I'm glad it was. Very nicely done!
CL Caudle chapter 1 . 2/17/2004
A poignant, sad piece to be sure. *brushes a few tears from his eyes* Very emotionally charged. I really enjoyed it, even if it did tug at my more unpleasant emotions. Keep it up, Seras, this was wonderful!
RustPoisonedBlade chapter 1 . 1/20/2004
I think I'm gonna cry! That was beautiful. Might wanna cut down on the swearing though.
Hopechest chapter 1 . 11/17/2003
After reading “Dreaming of a Reality” I decided to read a few more of your works. This is lovely, filled with emotion without being sappy, and I believe now more than before that you ought to write more than one shots.
Getuie chapter 1 . 11/9/2003
... oh wow... *eyes tear up*

This is just amazing writing...
Judge Jury Executioner chapter 1 . 10/27/2003
This is a great story. It's so emotional. Almost made me cry.
SpawnMeister666 chapter 1 . 10/2/2003
WOW.

Is about all I can manage right now I'm afraid. Definately added to favorites though!

Great stuff!

Spawny
ssjbookgirl chapter 1 . 9/8/2003
that was so sad! i almost started to cry. all those feelings, and the pain that i knew they were feeling. that story had a vary big impact. i hope a lot of people get to read it.
Only The Blade Of Fire chapter 1 . 8/5/2003
Wow, this is so great and written wonderfully. It gave me the shills reading it. Keep up the good work ;-)
DEFF chapter 1 . 7/2/2003
Wow... that was incredibly sad!
FunnyFace chapter 1 . 7/2/2003
nice. cool beeping... :-) a lot of swearing though. it disturbed me a little, but then again, it adds some humor to the story. i like it.
moment2moment chapter 1 . 7/2/2003
My Gosh, Seras. Excellent story! Very sad just like you said it would. You have talent. lol. I wish i could critique this story but i would have to stop trying not to cry first. lol. You know me. One thing... the whole "damn it to hell"... nice touch. Were you quoting me? not that i care. lol.

Love Always -