Reviews for The Goddess
Isca chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Merry Meet, Andaren!

"I am the weaver of the world." Beautiful imagery!

)O( The Maiden, The Mother, and The Crone )O(

Blessed Be!

akflribmdjewlgkhjtrifjhbjnfkdl chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
Very wonderful, if you could only just make it flow more it would be wonderful. I'm so happy I found fellow Pagan/Wiccans! I have been wondering how I would find others like me and today it just hit me... duh, search the word 'Goddess'... foolish me, just realizing that, heh heh. Anyway, review me if you want, I think it's wonderful you're learning Irish... I am Irish myself. I might tell you what my username means if I have time. Blessed be!
DameNoire chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
loved it
Rozlin chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
this is closer to what i believe the goddess is.
deathdealer chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
Interesting piece. You really seemed to speard the message " that everything happens for a reason" in this piece. haha. I probably got that wrong.
Oh well, either way I liked this piece a lot. Another poem proving you have talent! :)
Devin J Pickrell chapter 1 . 7/18/2003
WONDERFUL! you are always SO discriptive! Well then...um... Bye i guess. Bless you, bless me, and blessed be!
aulliana chapter 1 . 7/13/2003
I love the way you describe the Goddess. Any pagan will be proud to read this. Keep writing!
Melanie Rose chapter 1 . 7/2/2003
That's very good. I like how you put about the Maiden, Mother, and Crone in there. All of your poetry is absolutely beautiful.