Reviews for Sorcerer of Destiny : Blast to the Future
Ephemeral Seraphim chapter 25 . 7/31/2004
You seem to be a very talented writer. A magnificent ending to behold. This series seemed to be very suspenseful, and I liked this very much. If this becomes a famous anime, I wouldn't be surprised. Keep up the good work. Hasta luego.
chibichocobo
Kalys chapter 10 . 3/16/2004
yeah me like this story very exciting
Kalys chapter 2 . 3/14/2004
yeah okay next chap
Kalys chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
yeah me like
Spasmodic Rice chapter 25 . 2/22/2004
This series had a whole lot of suspense, and I loved every part of it! I thought the ending was kind of sad, but it was good. I'm so glad I finished reading this one before my vacation ended.
Blizz
Spasmodic Rice chapter 5 . 2/20/2004
This is great so far. It makes me curious about who this evil sorcerer guy is and how he knows Chucky so well. P Well, I'm gonna read more as soon as I fill myself with food... so hungry... -_-
Blizz
InragedLobo400 chapter 1 . 2/14/2004
nice story i like te charicters and how some have ears like in a few animes i wach there cool well im ganna start to make my new chap soon i hope u review bye!
Teh Stripe chapter 25 . 10/26/2003
That was REALLY it was depressing at times it was GOOD!
platnum-blood chapter 1 . 9/15/2003
great scene i still find rusty as the best character he should be in it more lol cool theme i will rnr next scene soon
Totoya chapter 25 . 8/14/2003
That was an excellent ending! I love the quote and its meaning! I can so see this story becoming an anime!

Ah, thanks for clearing up the three chuckies thing! lol! So Spark was Priss? Woa! That was a nice plot twist! I don't know how you keep coming up with these things but they're great!

I will read Cyborg SR59 For sure!

By the way the preview sounds, it's going to be great too! I'm still going to miss this story! It was awsome! I liked the idea of Chucky fighting himself.

The ending was sad but in a nice way!

The use of magic is very original and the thing Older Chucky turned into sounded so cool!

It's funny when Rusty and Chucky fight at the end!
LostSaiyan chapter 25 . 8/14/2003
So this is the end... :( Anayway great chapter. I love the fight... Well lets hope that the next story is even better than this one. :) Sure it will. This one was superb but the next will be better LOL I KNOW IT!
ibgone chapter 25 . 8/14/2003
Whoa, wicked angel fight! I haven't seen the angel transformation against Chucky fought Tiger Lumsum. I'm sensing that Evil Chucky is a part of an alternate future and not the authentic future. I see you have cyborg fever if the next arc is about an evil cyborg. Well, I'll be sure to watch out for the next arc.
Anime Queen chapter 25 . 8/13/2003
well if this isn't a great way to end a story, i don't know what is! _ awesome ending, with Spark being really Priss! o didn't see that coming! lol

the deal with the quote was a seriously neat thing - i swear it was so cool!

and chucky really is the sorcerer of destiny! hope to see some more 'destiny' stuff later on in the series!

of course i will read the next one! i'll be on the lookout! _
missmassu chapter 25 . 8/13/2003
so sad...

but...

SuCh A mArVeLoUs EnDiNG!

Wonderful!

Clearly wonderful!

Just the best as could ever be!

Beautiful!

I'll be waiting the arrival of the new Sorcerer of Destiny!

I love your stories!

JunJin-Lover
Hawk Mage chapter 25 . 8/13/2003
Starr: I agree with Rusty at preveiws. *sniffs* Sweedish Meatballs.

*rolls eyes* See what I have to go through. I say both are great at previews. Now why wouldn't I read the next story? After all I love your stories.

Now this chapter. Great chapter; great story! Can't wait for the new story is comes. It's going to be great because you have always writen great stuff.

Starr: GO RUSTY!