Reviews for Yesterday's Gone
teresa7 chapter 1 . 7/8/2003
i loved this piece! arrg, aint it the truth:D like even today, i look back on the olden days and think of how i would of played things differently. i hate it...they really should invent a time travelling machine! LOL keep it up. can't wait to read more of ur work!

teresa
Needa S chapter 1 . 7/5/2003
Touching... awesome job! Thanks for the reviews...
not sure yet chapter 1 . 7/4/2003
love the last stanza on this one, muchly heartfelt song, a lil bit cliche in some areas, but then again, i dont mind that cause their good ones, muchly enjoyed with a good flow to it, awesome job
shiniwa chapter 1 . 7/2/2003
I like the repetition of 'back' in the beginning of the poem. It helps the beginning roll of the tongue. Always good. _ But, I hate the colloquiel use of of the word 'baby'. It really demeans a mature poem to the level of the spoken word of an illiterate. I also like how the stanza "What has happened...yesterday’s gone." It adds a much better flow to the poem. My biggest problem with the poem is that the meaning is somewhat cliche, but that's just me. There is nothing about the poem that screams, "Dude. That's original. What a twist!" But, I digress. It's still quite good.