Reviews for Summer Rain
Niccolo Juda de Enoch chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
Beatiful Pirko. Other words just don't suffice. If it wasn't your best work...
WhiteLadyoftheRing chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
That was beautiful!
"Jeweled leaves rustle on amber trees,
Shining gems, emerald and jade.
Tiny green dancers, pirouette,
Green masks caught in masquerade."
That is just so incredible. Very detailed, but not too much. Great work, dear.
Mlle Red Death chapter 1 . 10/10/2003
Oh, wow. :) Beautifully written, and your feelings could be easily derived from the poem. Your heart really did go into this, and though I utterly do not like being wet (in the rain, that is) I can see your point and love it nonetheless.

Excellent. :-)

~Swinging from the chandeliers~
godawful teen-angst poetry chapter 1 . 10/8/2003
"Ice crystals falling, raise your hand,

Melting into cold, soft scars.

Tears of Nature, fragments of sky,

Clutch your fingers, catch the stars."

What a great way to describe rain. Lovely.

~lyv
Sayrah chapter 1 . 9/9/2003
Aw, I LOVE it! It beautifully expresses the feelings of standing in the rain...

It's one in the morning and I'm going to bed...

~Sayrah~
Kristen no Delaunay chapter 1 . 7/14/2003
Elua! That was *gorgeous*. ::can't seem to come up with a better word from large-eyed gushing:: *GORGEOUS.*
aulliana chapter 1 . 7/13/2003
I've stood out in the rain before. I love doing that! And this really does capture the feeling it gives you. Good job!
Bob n Kazzi chapter 1 . 7/7/2003
You remain weird, and yet cool in my eyes. That's the way it has to be - and no I do not think you are shallow. I am shallow. I like this guy in school - but wait, that's none of your business.

Anywayz, about the poem. I love it. I have never been out in the rain before, but I have been - wait! Idea for poem! Can I just mention that I am hyper because of having too much Coke (as in the drink) and having too much music on around me, so therefore I ended up dancing around the kitchen like a lunatic until my father yelled at me to stop bouncing the house up and down, which I was not doing.

Completely useless review. But hey! Most people like reviews. I like them *cough hint hint cough* so everyone should have them! I feel like singing! Where's my Moulin Rouge soundtrack? (see you're not the only one - but my fave's Tango de la Roxanne ahem - WHY DOES MY HEART CRY!)

I'll go now. Tee hee hee.
StrangeShy chapter 1 . 7/2/2003
rain is a woman crying becuz she has never seen the sun. nice poem.
mmoonsshiner chapter 1 . 7/2/2003
dont bash it ur self ,thats for someone else to do . besides its really good ..tho i m quite partial to ne thing involving rain

~Nat~
Mishael chapter 1 . 7/2/2003
This is a wonderful poem :) I love summer rain, and your imagery has captured it perfectly, I like: 'Clutch your fingers, catch the stars' best I think.