Reviews for Tiger XIII
Syluna of Pyrdegin chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
Grammatical errors abound. I'm not going to take the time to critique very carefully, cuz I know good and well you'll never change a thing (just explain it away).
childe of white 19 chapter 19 . 12/26/2003
I just finished reading your complete postings on this story. It is quite well, I needed a good read and I am glad that I found yours. Read & Reveiw what I have posted if you have the time.
childe of white 19 chapter 10 . 12/26/2003
I'm interested in finding out the true bounds and limit's of Tigers intelligence. The way you have worded his thoughts etc. shows that he has a large store of knowledge waiting to unfold.
childe of white 19 chapter 5 . 12/26/2003
OO. I like the way you have written the first paragraph of "Tiger." At first I edged around the way you changed from character to character to third person, but now I am getting used to it and I can see how it fits with your writing style.
childe of white 19 chapter 1 . 12/26/2003
I know this is just me reading the first chapter, but I am having a slight trouble with the images of the characters. You have almost overloaded the reader with your caracters at the begining. It allows confusion to enter your story if to many are introduced at once, like getting two or more characters mixed up. Hope I have helped. I'm interested in how the plot is going to turn out.
Dayla Nighthook chapter 19 . 12/9/2003
No idea for the * thing, but I really enjoy this story! It's very in-depth and the reader really feels for the characters. Very nice... please update on this soon?
Dayla Nighthook chapter 12 . 12/9/2003
'Help me, I don't want to be hear' should be 'Help me, I don't want to be here'
You also change scenes with startling swiftness. It's strange how in one scentance he's in his room and in another he's in a room full of children.
'They wonder what and what I am' I think you miswrote something there.
Dayla Nighthook chapter 7 . 12/9/2003
Ok, I am liking this. I am liking this so much I've forgotten to nitpick. This is real nice... ::drools:: I'll try to remember nitpicks in the future chapters...
Dayla Nighthook chapter 1 . 12/9/2003
Ye've asked at the beginning of the chapter to criticize, and here's one for the first chapter. You've seemed ot introduce the fairy dragons out of the blue and lost me for a moment. If I were you I would put;
'The inky black Fairy Dragon, Sorsha, landed on her soul-sister's shoulder and chided...' Right before the description to show the reason.
LaughingAstarael chapter 19 . 10/3/2003
Yay, I finnaly reviewing! Merf. I really like where you're going with the story, keep updating!

Mera
HarmonyIsarine chapter 19 . 9/25/2003
Hmm... I can't think of a name for their battalion, but I do know about runes. I've got a whole book on Norse runes and two sets to throw. _ Fun.

Anyway, good chapter. I reviewed! Finally! L Slow me.
Sheila1 chapter 19 . 9/25/2003
This is a really interesting story. I feel sorry for Tiger, i hope he can piece together his memory and find out who Mariah is. I also thought it was very nice of Morhi to free him. Can't wait to read more.

Later,

*Sheila
Shadow Click chapter 1 . 9/16/2003
good details. this is a really interesting story so far. i've got to read the rest of this when i can.
Juana de las Nieves chapter 18 . 9/10/2003
I love the new chapters! You really took me into the mind of Tiger and his strange feelings about Morhi. You've got me hooked! Oh by the way, I FINALLY added a new chapter to my story! The plot thickens! Could you flame it? _
HarmonyIsarine chapter 18 . 8/17/2003
Took awhile for this update. _ Okay, I'm kidding, I'm worse. I didn't catch many errors, but then again I'm really really tired, so... shrugs. Write more soon, I'll read it when I'm awake. _
66 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »