Reviews for I am Young and Living
AHyperPersonFromMars chapter 1 . 8/27/2003
thats a good rap more than a poem.

i think you meant it to be a rap...

thanks for rr my work!

~Kat
Jackz chapter 1 . 8/18/2003
that's fucking wicked. that is a rwal inspirational poem
Damaged chapter 1 . 8/14/2003
Yet another awesome poem! I totally love it! Keep writing!

~Damaged
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 8/14/2003
Wow.. I love this poem becuase almost everyone can realte to it.. the only thing is when you change to time are you still eleven? that confused me
Xenotra chapter 1 . 8/13/2003
There are too many things in this piece for me to touch on just one. Your language is very clear yet allegorical, I wrote another poem while reading this, so the language is inspiring. In short, I truly adore this piece.
Lidless Eye chapter 1 . 8/9/2003
Very neat. I loved the descriptions, because they feel so realistic to the normal teenage life. Really, really good writing here. Nice job!
Phoenix Raven chapter 1 . 8/9/2003
i enjoy reading your poetry.
Eternity's Angel of Mercy chapter 1 . 8/4/2003
That, in one sentance, can be described as the true essence of being a teenager.

Once again you have captured such a wonderful, simple feeling that can completely overwhelm a person. I love this story, and all of your other ones; keep up the wonderful work.

Love love,

Eternity
elirte chapter 1 . 8/1/2003
I can really feel this. You have a beautiful style of writing. Keep on going!
MoonWinged-Faerie chapter 1 . 7/26/2003
You are really talented. When I was reading your poem I felt like I was on natural high reading your words and I could almost feel the sand between my toes. Wonderful poem, and thanks for your review and please look at my other ones I'd love to hear your thoughts. Once again, great poem, please continue writing.
teh tarik chapter 1 . 7/25/2003
Yeah...being young is great and happening. You can do the wildest, craziest sort of stuff and not care until we regret later. This poem is great! You're seriously talented!
Esther Kjella chapter 1 . 7/24/2003
Schön. I'd love to experience a night like that...your poem made it feel so free and filled with inner ecstasy.
Enter The Coil chapter 1 . 7/23/2003
this deffinately one of the best things i have ever read my entire life. you should really try and get yourself published, your amazing! this one i could easily relate to because its true, friends are the best things you could possibly have in life. anyway, your amazing!

~shauna
WHo da ya think chapter 1 . 7/23/2003
Bit on the long side but good. How the hell do you get so many reviews. I get next to none. Any good stuff, a little long but that is the way you write.
Frodo chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
Wonderful work. The way you rhyme is seomthing I have never seen before. Very interesting. Live life to it's fullest. Yep. I don't think I'll be jumping off of the Empire state building any time soon, but I like the meaning. Great work.

-Frodo