Reviews for The voice of a Nightmare
Flames and Shadows chapter 1 . 10/11/2003
THAT IS SO COOL!

you really are a good writer!

Hidden Relevance told me to read it and so i did. i really like it. It got me thinking, what if a am reading this in a dream and you really are a nightmare, if so your the best. If not your the best. (I'm sorry i'm a little hyper-active.) ICE-CREAM!

anyway one of the best stories i've read. write more
Koukris chapter 1 . 9/24/2003
Wow! This is just awesome. I really like all the themes of your stories. But I guess that's because I'm into that kind of stuff too! _ But you're really talented!
Artima Hadanna chapter 1 . 8/13/2003
It be me again - I really do like this - never thought of giving 'Nightmare' a personality and form before.

The format could use a little work, and there were some spelling and grammatical errors here and there, but once these are tidied up you will have a truly original and imaginative work to be proud of!
Nii-shii chapter 1 . 7/6/2003
crepy...::shivers:: it was good but creepy but for me it kind of hit home. I don't know if nightmares can come to physical live or night but I wouldn't put it past them. Great Poem though like always keep up the good work .
Chisa Yume chapter 1 . 7/3/2003
WHOO! Late night musings are always so entertaining! I really like the concept of this fic. It made me think, which is always... interesting. - I wanted to know the Japanese word for nightmare, but it wasn't in my dictionary... ::pout:: I don't know why, but through all of what you wrote, I kept wondering what she would do if she actually made a friend. I'm not usually that positive, but that thought keeps coming back to me. Would her friend be cruel and harsh like she is, or something innocent and loving that she just couldn't kill. That would prove the nightmare to have a heart... interesting thought ne? I really enjoyed reading this, and look forward to any future musings you might have! Luv ya! ::glomp::