Reviews for I Can't Always
Sarah-Angel87 chapter 1 . 9/1/2003
I love this song/poem. I can understand the feeling the love only last a short time and is soon replaced by pain. you express yourself very well. good job!
KayWest chapter 1 . 8/13/2003
Not very good? It's fabulous! I would also love to hear the tune, if that's possible in any way. Like I've said before, you writing is great! You are now on my favorite authors.

~KayWest
Lidless Eye chapter 1 . 8/6/2003
Seems like a well-written song! ) Good work.
VampiricSacrifice chapter 1 . 8/3/2003
i love this song so much. i love all your stuff. it all flows well even if it doesnt rhyme. really good!
Plato's Optic Runaway chapter 1 . 7/13/2003
i love the line Lying to tell the truth...it just sticks in my head. this would make a great song! for some reason i'm thinking guitar..piano maybe. i suck at music. don't ask me. great job.
suicidel angel chapter 1 . 7/10/2003
i'm terrible with music so i won't bother even trying, but on it's on it's fantastic, most of your work is (i won't say all coz i haven't read all of it)
Angerona chapter 1 . 7/6/2003
I really like it, and i find that writers opinions mean little to nothing about the actual work. IT really is great i even had my own little tune for it and everything. I found it was kinda...clique not in a bad way in a good, kinda hey i have herd this somewere before. Which is a good thing don;t get me wrong i just think with your talent you can do much better than this.

Good work.

~Angerona the Goddess of Death~

Solitude would be ideal if you could pick the people to avoid.

~Karl Kraus
Sunflower Philosophy chapter 1 . 7/5/2003
First of all, love the poem/song/thing, I understand exactly what you mean... and the thing is, sometimes you have to hide who you are as a good thing, to protect others, not just yourself. There are many different kinds of masks we wear.

Why do you prefer negative poetry- do you find more truth in it, or can you understand it better? I never used to able to write happy poetry, but now I can hardly write anything else.

Back to our subject. I loved this song, and I said, can really understand what you mean.

m~* Sunflower, anyone?
Damaged chapter 1 . 7/4/2003
Very deep. I relate to this...
not sure yet chapter 1 . 7/4/2003
interesting, good flow it and i think its pretty good, it sat very well in my mind, so muchly enjoyed this, excellent job
Imoen chapter 1 . 7/3/2003
This is an incredible peice of work. I'd really love to hear the music for this if you have any in mind. Very deeply and beautifly written.
Random someone chapter 1 . 7/3/2003
I loved this piece. Great lyrics, wonderful expression. Keep it up and I might come back to read more.
Faythe chapter 1 . 7/3/2003
Hey, thanks for reviewing my lyrics, it's really appreciated.

I'm glad I come onto this page too, these lyrics are really good. The lines "I'm just a runaway / Another coward / Who's too afraid to fall" are amazing. I dunno, there's just something that really sticks out about them. I'll have to go and find some more of your work and hopefully give another review better than this one ;)

Keep writing too, I can't believe you're only 14, you put across your talent so well already!
Shelila chapter 1 . 7/3/2003
It's a really good song, I really like it. I would like to habe your opinion on some of my songs if you have the time to review them!