Reviews for Chosen Life
BeyondRepair chapter 1 . 10/8/2003
Wow. That was so good I don't know where to begin. The imagery was...I don't even have the words. I'd describe my favorite lines or at least the ones I thought were the best but I don't know where to start. "A butterflies kiss on razor blade lips" a great first line and one of my favorites. How do you come up with this stuff? Awe and disbelief, I suppose thats the normal response of a mediocure mind to genius. Wonderful. Please enlighten me with more.
Dirty Wallpaper chapter 1 . 9/19/2003
...

wow

...

powerful, though provoking, painfully true, and moving, everything about it just screamed "wake up and smell the bitch that is life!"...i loved it i just loved it so much, i dont have the time to write a depressingly long review, though i can assure you it deserves many mile long reviews. once again i loved the descriptions, and your meanings were not to be taken lightly, not a poem to be forgotten, endless kudos! you hvae officially qualified to be on my favourites, yay to you! 'tis a very tough thing to do, so one big kudos to you!
Jinxi chapter 1 . 7/4/2003
This rocks! I like the last line, would death finally die? That is so cool! I think I wrote something in an StC song on Skitz's account with something like 'keep me alive in this life' and it seems like basically the same idea, right? Only a few of us grasp this concept, but it still rocks! Great job, keep it up!

Jinxy

(and thankx for reviewing)
Angerona chapter 1 . 7/3/2003
A butterflies kiss on razor blade lips/

the moon as the sun; a fading eclipse/ As fee as the stars but trapped inside/

A worthless body drowning in a pool of lies

This is great. It almost gave me chills you know like there is something here your not saying but i know it and you know it and we both understand what the whole thing means. This is the look inside your head to see what the world is to you. It's very deep and very emotionaly, but when i read it my voice was empty almost like, you've had enought you've seen it all before, and your just telling us what you've seen.

Would we all live forever and would death final die? :D i love it.

~Angerona the Goddess of Death~

Don't mind me i'm crazy but people seem to like that.