Reviews for The TripleThickHorriblyQuickDoubleDog Dares
Hex Reedglimmer chapter 8 . 11/23/2003
SInce I wrote you that l-o-n-g reveiw last time, I'll make it quick. Interesting plot, though I don't really understand the title of this last chapter. Anyways, keep updating.
Hex Reedglimmer chapter 4 . 11/23/2003
You're good! Your writing style is different and unique, but that's one of the readons why it's good.

Instead of introducing the characters first, you start your story, and introduce them along the way, so that you don't bore them first, and then make it good.

You have wonderful ideas, and this is very original. You have this way of knowing just what to say to draw the reader into the story. Example: "Little did I know that these childish (but gross) games would rapidly progress into something far worse and a great deal more risky… It started with ‘En. Maybe we were too creative with his dare." And many more like that.

The technical stuff is great, and you are to be congratulated on the fact that you are one of the first stories that I've read with only a few, if any, typos. You have great potential as a writer, so keep going. Great job!

Oh, and come to think of it, your writing is like that of John Marsden, an Australian author.
Fatal Error chapter 1 . 7/20/2003
Please note that the review written by "Fatal Error" on July 20, 2003 is a Fatal Error. An unidentified source has permeated into the website and has written a false statement under the alias of "Fatal Error". Please disregard the message, the Fatal Error Facility (FEF) will try its best to prevent any more unexplained happenings from occuring. Thank you for reading.
Fatal Error chapter 2 . 7/20/2003
Please note that the review written by "Stacy" on July 20, 2003 is a Fatal Error. An unidentified source has permeated into the .com website and has written a false statement under the alias of "Stacy". Please disregard the message, the Fatal Error Facility (FEF) will try it's best to prevent any more unexplained happenings from occuring. Thank you for reading.
Stacy chapter 1 . 7/20/2003
I am whimsilackity. I made up a disguise for myself (whimsilackity) because I was very envious of whoever whimsicality was and wished I had such a cool name. But now my guilty conscience as caught up with me and grabbed hold of my tail and I feel that the only way for me to empty my bucket of guilt is to admit my guilty actions. I hope that you will forgive to the end of time. Also, I must tell you that if you receive any more strange and stupefying reviews (even if they are under different names besides Stacy), they will most likely be me. I like to work stealthily and "undercover" (no, not in the sense that I am "under the bedcovers"-though I do sometimes work undercover with boys in that sense.

Thank you!
whimsilackity chapter 1 . 7/20/2003
Hey! I just read the the title of your story and I was instantly gripped by it's intenseness. I hope that after I read the story I will like it alot better! I have just finished the Preface and it seems juicy. Byebye
whimsicality chapter 3 . 7/3/2003
ew! that's so gross, haha. worms... ack. that reminds me of that one story a long time ago-Something about a bunch of boys eating worms or something?

anyway, great!
whimsicality chapter 2 . 7/3/2003
hey, it's me again! wait, is the "Preface" and "Cobras" the same thing? cuz it has the same chapter in both.
whimsicality chapter 1 . 7/3/2003
very, very good! you know what it reminds me of? Huck Finn. Or Tom Sawyer. Great writing and it made me smile. oh yeah, and accept anonymous reviews! then anonymous ppl can review too :)

p.s. btw, this is jaz, lol