Reviews for Moon's Tear
Let's See If It Moves chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Oh, I loved the detail in this! Seriously, it was like eating thick, dark chocolate cake with tears running down your face.:)

Baaaaa,

Ewe.
Tears of the Wind chapter 1 . 11/7/2003
How can you not like this? I personally think that it's very pretty. *sigh* I love your poetry. So good. mine sucks. Life sucks. . .
Hidden Relevance chapter 1 . 10/1/2003
i just started crying as i read that... stunning... and i honestly can say why... i like it...
S. R. Devaste chapter 1 . 8/11/2003
What one may write another my reveiw...the beauty in this peice is so amazing I love it as much again your vocabulary is amazing.
RiskaMemory chapter 1 . 8/6/2003
Wow! How do you do it? I envy your writing have a way of making the reader part of your poem and making each word drip with an unforgettable passion that leaves images in your head even after the poem is finished. Excellent job!
not sure yet chapter 1 . 8/6/2003
very beautiful and pretty, i love this, dark yet not, awesome job
obsidian katana chapter 1 . 7/19/2003
wow...awesome poem! simply amazing. beautiful imagery, you really have a way of describing things and painting pictures with your words. i can just feel and see the moonrays on me. anyway, great job! keep on writing!
Psycho-kyugurl chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
Wow, I'm really impressed! This entire poem create a serene atmosphere to it...and the words are just too wonderful. Your vocab is definately great!
Shadafakup chapter 1 . 7/13/2003
I got ldrowned in the imagery here.. A very beautiful and moving piece here.. Once again a really good choice of words to achieve the imagery in this piece.. Amazing really.. So beautiful, so breathtaking.. I really admire how you turn a normal theme into such poetry that holds so much meaning inside of it.. You created awesome pictures in my mind.. I can't imagine how you managed to craft such images.. Its wonderful and so perfect.. Great, just great..

P.S. Heh- your bio is long.. You could email me if you want.. heh- I like email and talkin to ppl too.. )
soulspring chapter 1 . 7/11/2003
wow... your word choice is spectacular and your descriptions so vivid. this is incredible.

p.s. it's going in my favs.
Lidless Eye chapter 1 . 7/8/2003
The descriptions in this poem are unmatched. Once again, you impress me. Do us all a favor and keep that pen going! Or those fingers typing... whatever. )
Stoffpferd chapter 1 . 7/8/2003
Beautiful... the second stanza took my breath away...very well done!

Stoffpferd
KittiBear chapter 1 . 7/8/2003
Lovely. n.n
God's daughter chapter 1 . 7/8/2003
all i can say is WOW!
matt13086 chapter 1 . 7/7/2003
Good Story! I like it! I was wondering if you can review my story called Earth is under attack. Thanks!

Bye