Reviews for Moon's Tear
Ishuzu chapter 1 . 7/6/2003
DAMN, Child! How do you DO it?

You make something as simple as crying, as waves, and make it something almost hard to grasp. Its beautiful poetry is what it is. Damn beautiful poetry!

I will go without our usual greetings of *Do you remember me?* because apparently you do. You reviewed "Reminds Me of Strawberries". Yay! I'm glad you liked it, even though you "hate Yami with a passion"... I suppose its easy for him to sometimes rub us the wrong way. Its funny you reviewed me and demanded I update "The Scent of Power" because I was just thinking of doing that. I'm not sure if I'm going to put a song in the next chapter. I'm fighting with myself about this one right now. I'll try to write it soon but tell me if I should put in a song or not.

Well, all that being sad, thanks for reviewing and I love your writing, as always. Ciao, oh writer of many pen names!

-Ishuzu
Bob n Kazzi chapter 1 . 7/5/2003
This is really good. Why didn't you tell me you had changed you name? I was looking for your stuff everywhere, until I looked on my Ishuzu's reviews page, to see you had told her. Harrumph.

Anyway, I love the word celestial. You are so good at writing poetry. Honest!

I love it, it's really good. R&R me.
HeavenStone chapter 1 . 7/4/2003
I like! *grin* Descriptive, aren't we?
cosmo-queen chapter 1 . 7/4/2003
Excellent poem, this was very well-written. Very descriptive and some vivid imagery. I liked the bits of alliteration you had as well. Great work, keep writing :)

*cosmo-queen*
Sara the Flutist chapter 1 . 7/3/2003
This is really beautiful. I love Zelda, good inspiration!
Keep it 100 chapter 1 . 7/3/2003
You always create such a vivid picture in my mind. You really are great.

Heart of the Sword