Reviews for Dragons & Bones
Flames and Shadows chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
I LOVE THIS STORY!
GO Dragons. But both Arokh and Vaskier were cool characters. Oh I LOVED this story!
It had everything, fighting, atmosphere cool characters, a storm, wicked weapons!
It is written well too! great work.
I might even like this one more than Fried Blood and Grits!
Kaida chapter 1 . 2/9/2004
Once again, you best me. *applauds* I must say that the hulking sword didn't surprise me as much as that living skull. *shivers* That was creepy. You have a gift, I tell you. If you would please do so, I beg of you to take a look at my other story, "Paper Flowers". Most people seem to like it, but people have varying opinions.
Pennywise-1218 chapter 1 . 7/3/2003
damn! amazing story man! Just the whole way it was written, very discriptive and nice choice of words. You should strive to be an author (if you already arent). I hope there were more stories like this around, instead of all those stupid spy stories, and as a writer it's a little hard for me to admit that your better writer, but i will strive to be just as good. Hey, man, if ever you want to, check out my story "The Dark Half Final Destiny" and just give me some insight on how i can improve. You really seem to know what your up the good work.
Pyralis Dawn chapter 1 . 7/3/2003
... you lost me about half way through.

It was excellent description, and I liked the style very much. It will probably make more sense when you add more chapters (or if).

There is one thing that caight my eye. I can understand cloacked dragons with swords, living skulls without eyes.. but... "...most due to its size which was clearly 6 feet in length, 3 feet in width..." That is one freaking big sword!