Reviews for Candle
kupomo chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
Wow, you just get better and better don't you? Curse you! *shakes fist in anger* ohh why can't I have your talent? *cries* anyways I just absolutely loved it all! And when you said enrapturing face... why does that make me think of Fiona Apple? Gosh I just wish I could write like this. Just pull words out of my head, typing away letters that flow into these amazing thoughts... forever engrained in your mind. Ohh what a cruel fate to be a talentless fool when compared to you! *bows* I am not worthy! But please keep on updating!
leningrad chapter 1 . 8/28/2003
its beautiful, ive often thought of the image of candles!
lilias chapter 1 . 8/14/2003
wow, you're writing style has changed. less abstract and not as heavy. airy and deep. better, not that i like to read poetry or anything so i'm probably not the best judge.
DelightOrDelirium chapter 1 . 8/11/2003
Oh WOW! the phrases "...Melting wax around it, turing them into tears that harden and become opague. I see the tears of a scarring heart and I understand." among others, really stand out for me. Would you be willing to R&R some of my poetry? I've been really anxious to know what people thought about the poem "I Thought the World was Flat", but your opinion on any one of them is welcome.
Incubabe chapter 1 . 7/3/2003
This poem is so beautiful!

I particularly like the imagery of "Nameless shadow..." - very nice!

Diana x