Reviews for Life in the Fast Lane
Cinaed Born Of Fire chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
Aw, poor Henry. The main character is kinda a jerk... But I suppose he does get to do a whole character arc. Fun fun. Anyway, I really like all of the characters. I can't wait for the next chapter.
~Cinaed
Smile101 chapter 1 . 12/27/2003
This story is sounds really good so far. Update soon. Thanks.
r.mai chapter 1 . 8/11/2003
aw... it's okay. XD and damn you author for starting good slash and not finishing it. like Nervous Habit or Keiji Akita or It's all About the Rules. *pokes the author hard and pouts* Come on. update! update! update! _ Okies... Imma go look at your other slashy ficcies. bye bye.
Illian chapter 1 . 7/27/2003
Hm, this seems familiar.. weird. Love it .! So cute and stuff, I want to read more, so I demand it *stomps foot* hehe More soon please?

~!shadow kei!~
Edana chapter 1 . 7/21/2003
Yay, another fic. I love the situations you come up with, and especially the humour. Your humours is great. Also, even though Henry isn't in the chapter much, I feel sorry for him just through the way you write his body language and such (like how he shyly lowers his head and stuff) It's definetely an achievement for an author if a reader can feel things for characters so quickly because of things like that. Aw, I do feel sorry for Henry

But, this Victor guy is intriguing, and I'm definetely not sure what's gonna happen but it would be interesting to see if they get into the party. Plus, how the summary fits into the fic. I'm intrigued _
Mashimaro-Byul-012 chapter 1 . 7/3/2003
is his name seriously Sandy? or is it Andy? _ confused... anywhoo.. another wonderful story and i demand u write more ; PWEEZE? Sandy or Andy sounds soo cute.. he sounds so neat and pweety and... yea... i'm high! nehoo.. he and Victor belong together. hahah

Victor and Sandy/Andy..

sittin in a tree..

f-u-c-k-i-n-g..

*laughs like a maniac*

plz update soon!
AethraZip chapter 1 . 7/3/2003
Aww... can't help it, I love yaoi. Slash. Guy guy. Whatever you wanna call it. I'm gonna check up on this one.