Reviews for Saturn sets in the west
Skitzabeth chapter 1 . 7/30/2003
cool, i like the rhyming and the imagery, the rhythm is a little off in some places, but it still works, keep it up!
anon63 chapter 1 . 7/25/2003
I love it. It's so nice to read your work aloud because it flows so well. Your rhyming scheme here was exceptional. The actual words or theme or whatever i don't completely understand, in fact i don't really understand it at all :P but that adds to it, the mysteriousness and enigmatic-ness (lol, i invented that word on the spot) makes it all the more better :-) Great Work!
I Am Faithless chapter 1 . 7/11/2003
Hey good going with the continuous rhyme scheme, think i'dve got lost about half way through, one thing i thought might sound better if you changed it was the line "And sands and seas, with moment's ease, come telling me straight away". I thought it would make more sense if you put "And sands and seas, with moment's ease, can take my breath away", just a suggestion mail me if you change it or not on ''
Lidless Eye chapter 1 . 7/10/2003
This one flows so well, and has a great image to it... awesome job.
soulspring chapter 1 . 7/6/2003
it shows that you put a lot of work into making this piece flow. the rhythm and rhyme are exceptional. and though i am confused as to what some of the poem means, i like it nonetheless. nice work!