Reviews for Rainy Day Woes
fReAk1014 chapter 1 . 10/14/2004
i dont know if your continueing this but i think its good and that you deff should!
Guest chapter 8 . 9/7/2004
u need more romance. I WANT ROMANCE! but, i like it anyway.
ImtheONE chapter 8 . 7/12/2004
Aw... I would start cussin' him out!lol I can't wait for next chappie!
Queen of the Kittens chapter 7 . 6/15/2004
sigh. . .this just isn't jessie's day, now is it? Anyway, great story. :D Update soon! I want to know the secret! (Of course, I could always interrogate you about that on IM, but I'm too nice.:)see ya! Meow!
~Queen of the Kittens (Aka Shadow-faerie-21)
ImtheONE chapter 7 . 6/5/2004
lol I wanna know the secret!You can't keep it from me! I just need you to update...then maybe out of the kindness of your heart...maybe...Well just update and I'll review.
Clarbear417 chapter 6 . 5/31/2004
OMG this story is awsome! Its both intriguing and well written. I can really see the characters in the story! You have to keep writing! I am so anxious to see what happens. go go go! lol.
Burning Shaedows chapter 6 . 5/14/2004
*bounces up and down gleefully*
so much fun!
It's so wonderful. You should overcome writer's block more often. such talent.
meterribly happy that you updated
I get a feeling of impossible possibliities... it's so pretty.
You still remind me of the main character, and maybe the bouncy over excited cousin could be Nira... maybe not. Who knows? I try to find relations too much. I should stop doing that... oh well
hey- the bell is ringing...
*runs away*
Shaedows
ImtheONE chapter 5 . 3/18/2004
It's great keep going!
DevilS MaY Cry chapter 5 . 2/29/2004
this story is just getting better and better! i cant wait until you get the next chapter up!
Burning Shaedows chapter 5 . 2/26/2004
"Upset, confused, angry, and alone, I did the first and only thing that came to mind. I went back to sleep."
Sounds good to me! sleep... good thing. Anyway, don't know how you put more "detail" into an im conversation...
anyway, teacher calling... I like-don't think it's my favorite chapter yet, but I like it too.
always,
Shaedows
unsatisfiedreader chapter 5 . 2/25/2004
You should really work on your detail. The IM conversation between Jessie and Alex could have been more elaborate. The whole story line is a cliche. This one needs a lot of work.
Deadly Anrui chapter 4 . 1/3/2004
!that was an unexpected twist of the coin!
interesting... very interesting (in a good way). Not at all what I expected- though I realize now that I don't know what I expected, oh well.
On another note- I lied, Sammy no longer reminds me of Nira, but the main character seems a little less like you, but still enough like you that I would relate you and said character.
On another other note- still really like- though I was hoping for more on the Art of Rain and the beloved Alex... still don't know much about his character yet. But this unexpected chzpter added a lot to the story, (the spelling on cha(z)pter was purposeful, you spelled it like that on the little bar which allows you to choose which chapter you want to read... -[just thought I'd mention that...])
Anyways, I'm babbling and rambling, so I'll leave you to your peace. Hope you had an amusing, if not fun, time away from the hellhole!
Anrui
Akarane chapter 3 . 12/17/2003
very realistic- sort of comical. whats not to love about friends?- they can tell what you're feeling, and love to barge in on your personal thoughts and emotions- and don't forget about talking behind your back! Sammy almost reminds me of Nira... very loud- and set on getting her way. hmm... the main character still reminds me of you. -
Also... Alex is in the beloved band Art of Rain isn't he? don't yoiu just love coincidence/fate. Hmm, also how Alex feels outcasted because of Jessie's comment about new people- very realistic, very seeable in my imagination-(is that even a word? seeable, see-able, see able?). oh well.
I'm glad that you posted this- I really like this story- I'm not one for real life type fics but... well we all can make exceptions.
always till the end,