Reviews for I Don't Know You
darkdreamerx chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
wow...you're a really amazing writer. I admire you in every way possible. This is a very sad poem...:(

faSt sPrinTer
Vzmmo chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
Your poem sounds really professional! I loved its rhyme. The subject is impressive, too.
FictionPressPenName chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
That's so true it's scary.
Hana to Yume chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
Hiya! I decided to steal your philosophy and, since you reviewed my poems I'm doing one of yours!

I haven't gotten through all of them yet, but I think I like this one the best so far, since I can relate to the scenario, feelings...etc, etc. Not trying to get angsty though! Anywho, good job on this one.
Jen calculates chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
Wait, you were eleven when you wrote this? Wow. I can't even write stuff like this now. I love the first stanza of this, and the fourth in relation to the second. Nice. Very nice.

Jen
Jones Cream Soda chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
nice poem! everyone can understand this and relate to thank you for being my first reviewer, since i just started today. i love your other poems/songs too
Katrina Gabrielle chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
I can see how your friends would think it was taken from a book, just because it's so good! Great job!
A B Lewis chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
Hmm... You should read one of my stories... Oh, what is it called? Let me check... Ah, right. "Hey". It's kind of like this. But I think yours is a bit better.
from beneath the bell jar chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
wow ... very... i don't know, but wow
Decollage chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
I know what you mean. But then I fixed it for me because I was kinda scared. Yeah. Very cool poem, I love the way you write.
JoyfullyStruggling chapter 1 . 10/18/2003
woah, Ive felt like thsi before, I love teh whole concept, just love it
Static Black chapter 1 . 9/24/2003
This is very good indeed. Wonderful... kinda of.

Tara
Almost Infamous chapter 1 . 9/13/2003
Wow. This is very nice. It's well written, and has a powerful impact to it. I know that I can definetly relate to this, and as hard as I've tried, I couldn't write a suitable poem from it. You captured the emotions perfectly. Again, very well written, very good job.

Write on!

Bianca
Cynicallia chapter 1 . 7/29/2003
First, I'd like thank your for being my first reviewer on this half of the fiction site. This poem reminds me my old self, staring at the mirror and listening to what the other girl had to tell me. We got along pretty well most of the time, though. Lovin' the simplicity of it.

Cyn
twisted little secret chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
Very touching and true, however what we see in a mirror is just the outer casing, though we can shape it to resemble the inside. A wonderful piece, and the last lines speak so much, overall the poem is maginificent smaking of the pain of realisation.

Wonderful.