Reviews for Dragon
Icthoid Matro Coselos chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
IT WOULD LOOK LIKE TROGDOR! er... sorry! good poem! gotta love dragons... they're always steriotyped to be mean and hideous... i mean... seriously... they DID find REAL dragons... and they DID exist! they don't actually breathe fire... they have two glands in their jaws, and when they squirt the glands two chemicals in the glands meet and combust, making it look like they breathe fire. (so cool!) I really like this poem.
Bamboti chapter 1 . 12/19/2003
love it. i also wonder what dragons look like? always wanted to see one, like the ones in fairytales and stuff like that. your poem pretty much sums up everything in the fairy tales (atleast i think so) cool.
CA
joie 610 chapter 1 . 8/3/2003
that is cute! reminds me of stories i've read :) seriously, you could turn this into a picture book with this poem and illustrations, and bam... it would sell &D
Falling Stars chapter 1 . 7/8/2003
I like dragons a lot so I decided to read this. It's really good, I like it!
obsidian katana chapter 1 . 7/7/2003
wonderful poem! you described a dragon well. yeah, it'd be cool to see one in real life. good job!
nightdragon0 chapter 1 . 7/7/2003
Now, that's cool indeed!
agent zell chapter 1 . 7/6/2003
Dragons are cool _ I like this one! whoa.. and it rhymes too :O
Azkavioa chapter 1 . 7/6/2003
I love dragons!

Description was really good too...

For some reason I now want to ride a dragon! (And somehow I doubt I will ever get the chance. -_-)

Azkavioa
Keeper of the Key chapter 1 . 7/6/2003
Good job! I like the way you describe things, and get the images across.
Keep it 100 chapter 1 . 7/6/2003
Nice details here.

Heart of the Sword
Inoperative chapter 1 . 7/6/2003
i wouldn't mind meeting a dragon, i think it would be a really interesting experience. what's up with everyone wanting to slay them anyway? cool poem, very interesting...