Reviews for Reading the Road Map
JTF2-Commando chapter 1 . 7/8/2003
I didn't bother to read your entire essay, I got bored and annoyed. I don't understand why you are so upset about the Palestinian militant groups having to cease fire. The Israelis are being forced out of illegal settlements. Eye for an eye. Besides, look at the situation; the Palestinian militant groups kill Israelis, the Israelis strike back. That is how this whole thing started 30 some odd months ago. Therefore, get the Palestinian militant groups to agree to stop attacking and the violence stops, suddenly peace has a chance.
James Jago chapter 1 . 7/7/2003
The problem is probably not the Palestinian Authority itself, but the extremists (on both sides) who will settle for nothing short of total eradication of the other side. The sad fact is that even if the Road Map works, gangs of loonies will be driving over the border to blow bits of both countries up for the next thirty years.

A well written and informative esay.
Qualia chapter 1 . 7/6/2003
Good essay, and it's good to see that you've done your research. I'm inclined to agree with you, and am watching the situation as much as I can. Personally I don't like the Palestinian Authority's chances of keeping all the militant groups and their splinter factions under control, but perhaps I'm just being pessimistic.