Reviews for Darcy and Justin
kellydudette chapter 6 . 1/16/2008
I would appreciate it if you would update soon, I'm sure the rest of your fans aggree! Please don't leave us hanging, suspense stinks. WHy the heck is Darcy being so dang mean?
gcandeggs chapter 6 . 11/6/2003
i love it! its rlly good but i think the chapters should be longer. i also think you should finish your other story cause it was awsome. your a great writer. keep up the good work.

bye
Krysta chapter 6 . 8/3/2003
Whats wrong with her? Why is she denying her love for justin! Maybe justin should try to move on to make her see what she is missin out on! Well i hope she realizes what she can have before its actually gone! Great Story
Jamie Lynne chapter 6 . 8/2/2003
That was so good but I wish that she'd end up with Justin Well update soon

Jamie Lynne
GGfan4l1fe chapter 6 . 8/2/2003
This story is really good. Update soon, it's goin really good. I hope justin gets with many, he deserves it. She needs to stop frontin'.
Ang3lL0v3 chapter 5 . 8/2/2003
wow, i hope nothing went wrong.

I cant wait for another chapter!

Keep up the great work!

Loves Ang3llov3
Jamie Lynne chapter 5 . 7/24/2003
This story is really good please continue soon please

Jamie Lynne
Neola chapter 5 . 7/23/2003
constructive criticism, here i go.

this story has a GREAT plot and story line. i applaud you. however, it lacks depth. you dont explain why the character feels how they do. the details, which seem trivial and trite, but actually hold the story together are non-existant in this story.

i wnt you to continue, but think about what i mentioned as you write your next chapter. i honestly dont mean to offend you..just trying to make you a better author.

~Neola
vonlan chapter 5 . 7/22/2003
I think your plot is great, I really do. But one thing that you gotta fix is the length of your chapters and your spelling. Keep up the good work. :)
Krysta chapter 4 . 7/22/2003
Good chapt. But it was way too short! Why did justin deny his feelings? Well Update SOON
FamousOneLiners chapter 4 . 7/22/2003
what happened? i thought they were perfect for eachother?
Krysta chapter 4 . 7/21/2003
aren't chapter 2 &3 the same?
experiment626 chapter 3 . 7/13/2003
awe...that was cute! are they gonna get together? i hope. please update soon
experiment626 chapter 2 . 7/13/2003
OMG...update soon! what happened? is she okay?

kristen
FamousOneLiners chapter 2 . 7/11/2003
heys, like this it's interesting